36- I Hate You Too

╔═════════════╗

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING⚠︎︎
Smut

╚═════════════╝

Chen's pov:

I opened my eyes and it was still dark since we closed the curtains, the light was dim but I could see the sunlight trying to shine through the curtains.

I had a flashback of what Bil told me yesterday and it made me smirk.

I push her on her back and straddle her, then I start kissing and sucking on her neck gently, leaving marks all along the way.

I took her tank top off and her tiddies bounced.

They're so beautiful, ugh.

I started sucking on her left tiddie, twirling my tongue around her nipple while I rolled the other one between my fingers.

I switched to the right one after some good seconds of sucking, twirling, and biting.

This bitch is still sleeping.

I just realized that she got a belly button piercing without telling me, it looks good on her though.

I crawled down to her stomach and made the letter 'C' by hickies on her stomach.

Just marking her up so she knows who she belongs to.

I moved lower and tugged at her thong then let go, making it hit her skin.

She whimpers in pain and I look up at her, smirking.

"Good morning, baby." I say and kiss her clit through her thong.

She gasped deeply and tangled her fingers in my curls.

"Good morning." She says, looking down at me while she giggled. "Do you want me to eat you out now?" I asked. "Please." She nods eagerly.

I straight-up dive into her pussea.

She moaned lowly, then bucked her hips up so I can take off her thong.

"What do you want?" I ask, grinning. "Take it off and eat me out." She says quickly, whimpering and whining.

"Just fuck me, mama." She says, raising her hips forward to me. "You got it, angel." I take off her thong and start rubbing her clit with my thumb.

"Fuck, yes." She sighed in relief.

I moved my finger away and started taking off my panties.

"Why did you stop?... What are you doing?" She asked me, sitting up and looking at me.

"I want you soaking wet, stay where you are, and don't touch yourself or you'll get punished, got it?" I asked. "Yes, mama." She licked her lips.

"Good girl." I smiled, laying down across her and spreading my legs open so she can see it clearly.

I licked my fingers and brought them to my clit. I threw my head back as I rubbed myself slowly.

"You don't wanna touch yourself, trust me." I moan out.

I looked back at her and we directly made eye contact. Her eyes were hungry.

I slid my fingers down to my folds and rubbed them up and down slowly.

"Fuck, Billie." I moaned again and slid my fingers in, starting at a fast pace.

"You have the softest moans ever, they're so hot." She whines.