Chapter 4

The next day at school, you, Sihyeon, Mina, Chaeyoung, and Yewon were sitting in the indoor volleyball and basketball court, bunking English class. There were a couple of students here, most probably bunking their classes as well.

"Hey!" you heard someone say.

"Hey, love!" Sihyeon says happily, pulling Song Mingi into a hug after he sat down next to her on the bleachers.

You were confused for a millisecond before you remembered that Sihyeon told you she has a boyfriend. However, she didn't tell you that her boyfriend was Song Mingi.

"Where's my boyfriend at?" Yewon asks Mingi, making your eyes widen in surprise.

"Yunho's begging his economics teacher to remove his name from detention today. The rest are coming here with him," Mingi answers.

"Wait," you say, making the three of them look at you. "For fucks sake, how many of you are in some sort of relationship? It's only my second day here and I already know five couples." The five of them laughed like as if you told them a really funny joke.

"It'll be six once Mina decides to confess her love for Wooyoung," Mingi says, still laughing, making Mina turn pink in the face.

"Wait, who's the fifth couple?" Chaeyoung questions.

"Choi San and Cho Yubin," you state, making Mingi laugh harder.

"They aren't together, actually," he says. "San is just letting her have her fun." 

"No one likes her," Sihyeon says, rolling her eyes. 

Yewon nods in agreement. "Yeah, she's a total spoiled br—"

"Who the fuck do you think you are?!" Someone yelled loudly.

"Fuck," Mingi says before getting up. "Wait here, guys."

San, Yunho, Yeosang, Wooyoung—and now, Mingi—were having an argument with a group of four guys in the middle of the basketball court. You immediately recognised them: Kim Sangchan, Park Hyunoh, Baek Hyunwoo, and your ex-boyfriend, Kim Minhyuk.

Looking at San and the rest of the boys in this situation made you realise that this was the badboy side to them that you had heard about. They all had a cold expression on their faces, and despite being a good nine metres  away from them, you could feel their strong, dark aura. In fact, they all always wore that cold expression on, but since you're new to the group, this was the first time that you're actually seeing them like this. They're totally different when they're with each other that you'd never even know that they're actually badboys.

Their duality amazed you, honestly.

"Get out of my sight before I break your fucking face!" Wooyoung yelled at Sangchan.

"This isn't going to end well," Mina whispers anxiously beside you.

Sangchan glanced at where you and the girls were seated and said something to Wooyoung who immediately pushed him backwards before his fist collided with Sangchan's nose. Sangchan punched Wooyoung in the face before Wooyoung kicked his legs, making him collapse onto the floor.

"Pathetic," Wooyoung spat, looking at the boy lying on the floor, clutching his bloody nose. Yunho and San pulled him to the bleachers where you all were seated.

"You have a small cut on your cheek," Mina says softly while scanning Wooyoung's face.

"What happened, Woo? What did he say that made you punch him?" Yewon questions.

Wooyoung takes a deep breath. "That bastard called Mina a slut."

"It's okay," Mina says, "You didn't have to punch him for th—"

"No, it's not okay," Wooyoung says sternly. "I would've killed him right there if I could."

"You don't mean that—"

"I do mean it. I can't stand anyone saying shit about you cause I fucking love you, Kang Mina." Wooyoung confesses.

Pin drop silence.

"Finally!" San and Mingi yell, breaking the silence.

"Took you long enough," Yeosang says.

Wooyoung ignored them and never took his eyes off Mina who was just frozen in place. "Mina, can you please say something?" Wooyoung asks. He looked so nervous. "I—"

Mina cut him off by pulling him by the collar of his school shirt, crashing her lips onto his.

You all began cheering for them and they pulled away after a few seconds, smiling happily.

By the end of the day, word about the fight and Wooyoung confessing to Mina spread like wildfire, leaving all Wooyoung's fan girls heartbroken.

-

End of Chapter 4.