Chapter 18

Two weeks later

Your school began sports practice for inter-school events so you barely saw the boys. San and Yeosang were on the volleyball team, Mingi and Yunho were on the basketball team, Jongho and Wooyoung were in track and field.

You were currently in the huge indoor court, watching both the volleyball and basketball team practice.

"There's something about Yeosang dripping with sweat that really makes me wanna jump him right there," Chaeyoung says, sighing in frustration.

"Chae, have you ever thought about dating Yeosang?" Yewon questions.

"Of course I have," she replies. "But we're better as friends with benefits."

"Yeosang doesn't look at you like as if you're just a friend," Sihyeon says. "You have feelings for him, right?"

"I think I'm in love with Yeosang," Chaeyoung admits after pounding about the question, watching Yeosang pass the volleyball to San. "But we agreed to strictly no strings attached."

"Honestly, does that ever work?" Mina says. "I haven't met anyone who hasn't caught feelings—"

Mina pauses when she sees San and Yeosang approaching you all. San's hair was sticking to his forehead cause of the sweat, and you had to admit, it was a great sight to see.

"Babe, can you give me your water bottle?" San asks, slightly panting. You nod, taking your water bottle out from your school bag and giving it to him.

You stared at San as he drank. You loved how his jawline looked sharper, and the way his adam's apple bobbed when he gulped. His tongue darted out to lick a stray drop of water on his lip while he put the cap back on your bottle.

San smirks at you when he hands you the bottle, knowing very well how much he affects you. You take the bottle from him, cheeks turning pink.

He leans down and kisses your cheek. "I love it when your eyes are all over me, princess," he whispers in your ear before pecking your lips. "Let's go, Yeosang." Yeosang nods and they get back to practice.

"Girl, you are so whipped," Sihyeon grins.

"Shut up," you mumble and look away, making them laugh.

After a while, San took another break. "I want chocolate," he whines.

"I'll go buy some for you," you say.

"I have some in my gym locker."

"I'll go get it," you say and he nods, kissing your head. "What's your code?"

"The code is 1007. My locker is the sixth one from the left in the third row."

You make your way to the gym locker room, searching for San's locker.

You were just about to unlock his locker, but someone turned you around and pushed you against it. You gasp in shock, looking up at the person.

"Raena..."

"What do you want now, Minhyuk?" you say coldly.

"I saw that little exchange between you and Choi San," he smirks. "What's happening between you both, huh? Are you in a relationship?" 

"That's none of your business."

"You're just his new toy. You're no different from the vast number of girls he fucked," he says, leaning closer to you. "You're just someone he's using..."

You scoff. "He isn't you."

"You—"

Minhyuk was pulled off of you, and before you could realize what was happening, he was on the floor, groaning in pain.

"Stay the fuck away from my girl!" San yelled before taking your hand in his. You were just about to leave, but Minhyuk starts talking.

"Or what? You'll beat me up like before?" he chuckles. "Don't worry, Choi San, she'll fall into my arms just like Ch—"

What does he mean?

San takes a deep breath; he turns around and was about to punch Minhyuk, but you stopped him. "San, don't. He isn't worth it."

He glares at a smirking Minhyuk, letting you pull him away.

-

End of chapter 18.