Chapter 20

"Shh! Can't you see that she's sleeping?" Minhyuk says. "Which one is her room?"

"Give her to me," Seonghwa says, taking your sleeping form from Minhyuk's arms. He quickly tucks you in your bed.

"What the fuck were you doing with her?!" San yells.

"San, calm down," Hongjoong says to his little brother.

"What happened to her, Minhyuk?" Yewon asks.

"She has a high fever and she fainted at the convience store. I was there, so I brought her to the hospital and stayed until she woke up," he explains, sounding quite proud of himself. He hands Sakura the medicines you had bought along with your medical papers.

"Ah, that's why she ditched school," Hyunjin murmurs.

"Thank you for taking care of her," Dayeon says with a bow, unaware that Minhyuk is your ex-boyfriend.

Minhyuk nods before smirking at San. "Take care of her."

"Oh, I will," San says in a cold tone, glaring at Minhyuk as he left.

"Well, I'm glad she's safe," Yeosang says, sighing in relief.

Everyone except San, Seonghwa, and Hongjoong left as it was quite late.

"Here," Seonghwa hands San a cold compress. "It'll bring down her fever."

San nods and goes to your room, sliding under the blanket. He pressed the cold compress on your forehead before pulling you close to his body.

Hongjoong enters the room after a while with San's pajamas. "You didn't have to go to my apartment, hyung."

"You don't like sleeping in jeans," Hongjoong states. "Seonghwa and I are staying over today as well."

San changes his clothes before trying to fall asleep. He didn't sleep until your temperature came down.

~

When you woke up in the morning, you were surprised to find yourself in San's arms. He was sleeping peacefully and you marveled at the sight. He removed his eyebrow piercing and he wasn't wearing any earrings.

You watched him sleep for sometime before trying to carefully remove his arm around your waist. He whined and pulled you closer. You stayed like that for a few minutes before trying to free yourself again.

"No!" he whines like a baby.

"Sannie, I need to pee," you say, making him groan and finally release you.

You make your way to your bathroom, finishing your business. While you were brushing your teeth, a sleepy San walks in. "Do you have a spare toothbrush?" he asks in his raspy morning voice that you found extremely hot.

You nod and give him a new pink toothbrush from your bathroom cabinet.

After you both finished brushing, San pulls you back to bed, cuddling you.

"How are you feeling now, princess?" San asks, kissing your head.

"Much better," you reply, snuggling closer to his chest.

"I'm sorry," he murmurs, making you look up at him.

"For what?"

"For not answering your calls and texts," he sighs. "I was just... thinking about something."

"It's okay," you say with a small smile. "Do you... want to talk about it?"

He shakes his head. "Not right now."

"Okay."

"Kim Minhyuk brought you home last night," San says with a sigh.

"Yeah, he took me to the hospital when I fainted."

"We all got so scared," he whispers. "All of us were here last night. You weren't picking up our calls and we had no idea where you were. God, I was so worried."

"I'm sorry for worrying you, Sannie."

"Why did you leave your apartment when you were sick?"

"There were no medicines so I went to go buy some," you explain.

"You should've told me."

"I thought you were pissed off with me or something," you murmur.

"I can never be angry with you, baby," he says before kissing your lips softly.

-

End of Chapter 20.