Chapter 11

You were currently at San's apartment on a Thursday evening.

San begged you to tutor him for Physics cause he didn't understand a few chapters. You were quite shocked, considering the fact that he has pretty good grades. However, you still agreed to tutor him.

While you were explaining something about electrostatic potential, you noticed that he wasn't really paying attention. You brushed it off, thinking that you were just imagining things. But after a while, you were sure that he wasn't paying attention.

"Okay, San, so tell me what is the dimensional formula for electric potential?" you ask to test if he was paying attention.

"..."

He was just gazing at you, and honestly, that made a chill run down your spine. You actually really liked the way he was just staring at you.

"San?"

"H-Huh?" his cheeks turned pink from getting caught. "I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"You weren't paying attention," you state, raising an eyebrow and crossing your arms over your chest.

"I was."

"Then what I did ask you before?"

"Um... to define electrostatic potential...?" he states, unsure.

"No," you sigh. You just explained so much and he didn't even pay attention. "I asked you what the dimensional formula is." San tells you the formula.

He knows the chapter.

Then why did he ask you to tutor him?

You opened your mouth to ask him about it, but the ringtone of his phone interrupted you. After checking who it was, he stands up from the bed and accepts the call, rolling his eyes. "Hello?... No, I'm busy... I don't care... Fine, I'll think about it... Whatever, bye." He hangs up and tosses his phone on his bed. He sighs in frustration.

"Are you okay?" you ask quietly. He doesn't say anything and sits back down on the bed, placing his head on your lap. You were quite surprised, but you didn't let it show. You ran your fingers through San's soft dark brown hair, playing with it. His eyes close at the feeling and he immediately relaxes under your touch.

"My mother called," he starts, eyes still closed. "She wants me and Hongjoong to attend some stupid business dinner again with her and her husband." You don't say anything, waiting for San to continue. "Hongjoong's father loathes me, so I don't understand why I have to attend the dinner."

"Why does he hate you?" you ask.

"My mother was having an affair with my father and got pregnant with me," San explains. "But my father didn't want me, so my mother didn't divorce Hongjoong's father. He loves insulting me all the time. Hell, I could be breathing and he'll say something about that too. That's why I moved out with Hongjoong once he graduated. This was Seonghwa's apartment, actually. But he couldn't pay all the rent so I switched places with him."

"Hongjoong didn't like me either because his father didn't," he continues with a light chuckle. "We only started bonding when I was fourteen. But we're close now, that's all that matters."

"I... don't know what to say," you murmur, unconsciously biting your lip. You didn't have a good relationship with your abusive parents too.

San opens his eyes and looks up at you. He gets up from his position slowly, never breaking the eye contact. He was so, so close to you. His face was only a few inches away from yours. He cups your cheek, glancing at your lips.

"I'd like to bite that lip," he says, voice lower than usual. You could feel the butterflies in your stomach go crazy.

He leans in slowly, placing his lips on yours. The kiss starts off slow for a while until you feel him bite your lip, making you gasp softly. Your hands moved to his hair, tugging on it as you pulled him closer, deepening the kiss.

He pulls away with a groan when your phone starts ringing loudly. You ignore it and bring his lips back to yours until his own phone starts ringing.

"Fucking hell," he murmurs before answering the call. "Hello?... Yeah, she's still with me... Okay, I will... Yeah, don't worry... Chill... Bye..." 

"Sakura called to ask if you've left," he sighs and kisses your forehead. "Let me take you home now before she rips my head off."

-

End of Chapter 11.