Chapter 7

The sight of drunk and sweaty bodies and the scent of smoke and alcohol hits you as you entered the crowded nightclub with your ex-boyfriend and two of his cousins that you've met before.

You were wearing a peach lace crop top and a black tight fitting miniskirt. Your hair was curled and your makeup was simple.

"Get a booth and hookah, guys," Chunyang says, "I'll go get some drinks." You nod and go along with his cousins to get a booth.

You noticed some familiar people seated at the booth right next to yours.

"Sihyeon!"

"Oh my gosh, Raena!" she squeals. "Girl, you look smokin' hot!"

You greet all your friends before your eyes fall on Choi San who was clearly checking you out from head to toe.

He looked strikingly handsome, clad in black ripped jeans and a white turtleneck top with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, revealing the veins on his arms and a tattoo of an hourglass.

A total thirst trap.

San smirks, loving the way your eyes roamed his body.

"Raena."

You snap out of your thoughts and turn towards the voice.

"I got the drinks," Chunyang says with a smile.

"Oh! Who's this?" Yewon asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Hello, I'm Hu Chunyang," he introduces himself to your group, before turning to look at you with a grin. "Raena's ex-boyfriend and her favourite boy."

A chorus of 'ohs' was heard and your friends were all smirking at you. You roll your eyes before chuckling. "I'll see you guys later," you say and pull Chunyang to your booth.

You take the hookah pipe from Chunyang's cousin, Wei, and insert your mouth tip filter before taking a drag and releasing a large cloud of smoke. You felt relaxed immediately.

"Which flavour is this?" you ask, handing Xiaomei—Chunyang's other cousin—the pipe.

"Double apple," Wei answers before taking a tequila shot.

You pull hookah for some time while conversing with Chunyang and his cousins about random things.

"Alright, I'm gonna take four," you say, reaching for the tequila shots on the table. You downed them fast, ignoring the burning sensation in your throat. Chunyang took two shots. You chuckle, remembering that he doesn't have good alcohol tolerance at all.

"I like this song! Let's dance!" he giggles, pulling you with him to the dance floor. You were beginning to get drunk and your confidence became higher. You swayed your hips to the beat while dancing with Chunyang. You were at the edge of the crowded dance floor, so all your friends could easily see you. You glanced their way and noticed San glaring your way. You ignored him and turned your attention back to Chunyang who was already drunk. You dragged him back to the booth, knowing that he'll probably pass out.

"Raena, dance with us!" a tipsy Sakura says, while Dayeon was giggling uncontrollably behind her. You had to go back home with Sakura and Dayeon so you hoped at least one of the boys were staying sober to drive you all home in Dayeon's car.

You noticed Sihyeon, Mingi, Chaeyoung, and Yeosang weren't there, so it was obvious that the two couples were probably getting some action somewhere. Yunho and Yewon left a while ago because Yewon wasn't feeling too well.

"Girls only, let's go!" Hyunjin says and all the girls got up. The five of you went to the middle of the dance floor, immediately moving your bodies to the music.

After a new song started playing, you noticed Wooyoung making his way towards Mina. He started dancing with her, and you smiled at the sight. Then you realised that Seonghwa, Hongjoong, and Jongho were here too, dancing with their own girls. You were too drunk to care that you were basically a ninth wheel.

You felt someone's hands on your waist, making you turn around.

"San..."

He smirks, pulling you close to him by your waist as you both danced. You were so close that you could smell his cologne that you loved—Hemlock and Bergamot.

The song changed to something sexual and so did the way you and San were dancing with each other.

You had to admit, he was such a good dancer. The boy really knows how to use his hips well.

After a minute, Hongjoong taps San's shoulder and gave him his car keys. He whispered something in his ear, making San nod before he took your hand and dragged you along with him.

"Where are we going, Sannie?" you giggle as he buckles your seatbelt. You were so drunk that you didn't know if San was sober or not.

"My house."

"Oh?" you smirk. He ignores you and starts driving, and oh gosh, he looked so, so hot. You really wanted to just rip his clothes off right now.

-

End of Chapter 7.