Chapter 28

"Alright, so who can solve this numerical?" Mr. Jeon asks after writing the question on the board. No one raises their hand. "No volunteers? Should I call out a roll number, then?"

The class groans. "I told you all to study this chapter last week. Anyway, roll number 33, solve this."

You get up from your seat and Mr. Jeon hands you a chalk. You finished the numerical in less than a minute, impressing him. "Well, Ahn Raena, can you explain to the class how you arrived at the final answer?"

You began explaining the numerical and your class paid attention to you.

"Well done, you can go back to your seat."

"She explains better than Mr. Jeon," you heard someone say when you returned to your seat.

"Nerd," Sihyeon teases, nudging you with her elbow.

After class ended, your school's principal walked in. Everyone stood up and bowed. 

"Dear students," he starts once everyone sat down, "As you all know, every year we have a school fest. I expect maximum participation from your class. The dress code and the list of events have been put up on the student notice board. For furthur information, you can contact your head boy and girl, or any of the class prefects."

~

"Mingi and I already started working on the choreography," Yunho says.

"Of course," Wooyoung says. "I don't even know what to participate in."

"You're not going to dance this year?" Yewon asks, surprised.

"One of the sports events that I want to take part in is clashing with the dance event," Wooyoung states.

You were about to ask San what event he was taking part in, but he was busy on his phone as usual.

"I want to take part in stand-up comedy," Yunho says. "But I know I'm going to lose."

"What makes you think that?" Mina asks. "You're the funniest one amongst us."

Yunho points to an extremely handsome dark-haired boy. "Wong Hendery will win as always."

"He looks like a fucking prince," Hyunjin comments, making Jongho stop chewing his rice. Everyone looked at Hyunjin in amusement. "Girls, don't even deny it. I know y'all think the same."

"Think the same about what?" Chaeyoung asks, taking a seat at your table with her food, Yeosang following her.

"Oh, our new couple is here!" Mingi says, making both of them blush.

"Chae, don't you think that Wong Hendery looks like a prince?" Hyunjin asks.

"Oh, yeah, totally," she answers, making Yeosang raise an eyebrow at her. "You look like a prince too, don't worry," she chuckles, kissing his cheek.

"Hendery's smile is absolutely gorgeous," Sihyeon says, making Mingi nearly choke on his orange juice.

You glance at Hendery who was sitting a few tables away with his friends, laughing at whatever they were saying.

"That whole group is so good looking," Mina states.

"I agree," Yewon says.

"Raena, why aren't you saying anything?" Wooyoung questions. "They don't catch your eye?"

From your peripheral vision, you saw San put his phone aside and look up at you curiously, waiting for your answer.

You get up from your seat and make your way towards Hendery's table.

"Hey!" you say in Mandarin.

"Hey, Raena!" Lucas says happily.

"Long time, no see, huh?" Hendery says, pulling you into a tight hug and kissing your head.

"Do me a favor," you say, taking his hand and dragging him to your table where your friends were giving you a stunned look. San just looked jealous.

"What favor?" he asks.

You stop in front of your table. "My friends were saying that you look like a prince. I'm just introducing you to them."

Everyone was stunned that you were speaking in Mandarin. They had no idea that you were quarter Chinese.

"Oh, they don't know about us?" You shake your head.

You clear your throat. "Guys, this is my cousin, Huang Guanheng. Hendery, I think you already know everyone."

-

End of Chapter 28.