Chapter 36

"Poppin' bottles in the ice, like a blizzard, when we drink, we do it right gettin' slizzard! Woohoo!" Chaeyoung yells.

"Chaeyoung! Babe, get off the table!"

Yeosang groans, watching his drunk girlfriend dance with a bottle of Soju. He was barely audible because of the loud blasting music in the nightclub. You laughed as you watched Yeosang struggle to get her to get off the table. After a good two minutes, she finally listened, collapsing tiredly into his arms.

You were sitting comfortably on San's lap, smoking hookah. He was quite fascinated by your tiny hookah rings. "Tiny like you," San whispers in your ear, kissing the skin below it. He was so happy that you tied your hair into a high ponytail; it makes his job of kissing your neck much easier.

"I can make bigger ones with a vape," you say.

After a while Yewon and Mina got three more bottles of Soju. Seonghwa and Hongjoong were staying sober because of their 'detox' week; the rest of the boys weren't drinking today cause they all had sports practice tomorrow morning.

"The last thing we need is eight drunk girls," Wooyoung says. At least Yewon, Hyunjin, and Sihyeon had good alcohol tolerance. Your alcohol tolerance wasn't good, but at the same time, it wasn't that bad either; but you were really drunk right now.

"I'm not drunk," Sakura says, giggling uncontrollably at nothing.

Seonghwa pecks her lips. "Sure, love."

"Girls, let's play truth or dare, dirty edition!" Mina yells over the loud music, holding up an empty Soju bottle. She places the bottle on the table and spins it.

It lands on Dayeon who was bouncing excitedly on Hongjoong's lap. "Truth!"

"Which part of Hongjoong's body do you like kissing the most?"

"His dick!"

The boys laughed and Hongjoong hides his face in her neck.

Yewon spun the bottle and it landed on Sakura. "Dare!"

"I dare you to go up to that bartender and tell him the kinkiest thing you and Seonghwa have ever done."

"Easy!" she laughs before going up to the bartender and whispering in his ear. The horrified look on his face made everyone laugh.

"What did you do, bro?" Mingi asks.

Seonghwa just shrugs before smirking. "You wouldn't want to know."

After a few rounds, Hyunjin spins the bottle and it lands on you. "Dare!"

"I dare you to tell fresh non-virgin mountain one of your dirty fantasies."

San raises an eyebrow. "Fresh non-virgin mountain? What the actual fuck?"

"That's what your contact is saved as on my phone," Hyunjin says.

Mina takes her phone out. "I'm changing it to that, too!"

Mingi laughs. "Same!"

"Okay, Raena, complete your dare," Seonghwa says.

You chuckle and pull San's head to yours so that you could whisper in his ear. "Remember when we were watching Fifty Shades Freed?" San nods. "I want you to handcuff my hands to my legs and fuck me senseless." His breath hitches and you smirk when his grip around your waist tightens. The boys hooted when they saw San's surprised face.

The DJ started playing 'Dirty Dancer' by Enrique Iglesias, and Yewon dragged you all to the dance floor, leaving the boys behind.

The eight of you went to the middle of the crowded dance floor, yelling the lyrics while you danced.

You felt two hands go around your waist. "Let's leave, baby," San says, pulling you against his chest. You turn around and crash your lips onto his, kissing him hungrily. He kissed you back the same way, pulling away after a minute. "Let's continue this at home, hmm?"

-

End of Chapter 36.