Chapter 9

It was a Sunday morning. You woke up in an unfamiliar bedroom with a pounding headache. You sleepily glanced around, wondering where you were. You couldn't remember anything from last night.

You slowly sat up and noticed that you were wearing a purple sweatshirt that clearly belonged to a guy. You got off the bed, checking to see if you were feeling sore down there—you weren't. You sighed in relief.

You noticed that the guy left some advil and a glass of water for you. You immediately took the medicine, mentally thanking whoever this guy was.

The bathroom door suddenly opened, startling you. Your eyes widened at the sight in front of you.

Choi San.

Half naked.

With a towel around his waist and neck.

Wet hair sticking to his forehead.

Your eyes couldn't stop themselves from roaming his well toned body. His abs... muscles... veins... You knew he was on your school's volleyball team but you wondered whether he works out for his body too. His tattoos interested you and you wanted to know when and why he got each one.

He looked like he was perfectly sculpted by the Greek Gods, honestly.

He was ethereal in your eyes.

"Are you done staring?" San asks with a smirk, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"H-Huh?"

He chuckles. "Well, if you're done staring, can I wear my clothes now?"

"I-I wasn't staring," you stutter, looking away.

"Cute," he mumbles. "You can wash up. The blue toothbrush in the bathroom is yours. I've kept some clothes for you as well."

"Thanks," you say before entering his bathroom. Your heart was pounding loudly in your chest.

After you took a shower, you looked at the clothes he got for you: denim shorts, a padded lace crop top, and an underwear that was new as it still had the tag on. You wore the clothes and walked out, searching for San.

"Hey," he says when he notices you. "Sit here, I just got some chocolate chip waffles." You sat on the dining chair, watching him serve your waffles on a plate.

"Are the clothes okay for you?" he asks politely, sitting down on the chair as well. You really loved this non-badboy side of him.

"Yeah, they fit," you say while taking a bite of the waffles that tasted like heaven. "Whose clothes are these?"

"Dayeon's," he answers. "Both Dayeon and Sakura leave some clothes in Hongjoong and Seonghwa hyung's apartment." Right. You forgot the two guys lived in the same apartment complex as San.

"Whose underwear did you get?" you question.

"Sakura's."

"Why does she keep new underwear there?" you ask without giving it a thought.

"Seonghwa hyung likes to rip her—"

"Okay, okay, I got it now," you say and he chuckles.

There was a comfortable silence while you both ate. "So what happened last night? How did I end up in your apartment?"

San nearly chokes on his waffles. "You don't remember?" he sounded a little... thankful?

"I will after sometime," you lie. You never actually remember anything after getting really drunk, but if you told San that, he might not tell you what happened last night.

San bought your lie.

He pulled his purple turtleneck collar down and showed you his pretty freckled neck that had a purplish mark on it.

Oh.

You blushed. "I gave you that?"

"Yeah," he says, taking a bite of his waffle, eyes on you.

"Did we sleep together?"

"You wanted to, but I wouldn't take advantage of you like that," his cheeks turn a light shade of pink. "We made out, though."

"O-Oh..." Well, damn. Now you're sad that you couldn't remember making out with him.

"Anyway, let's get you home, princess" he says, making you nod while the butterflies in your stomach went wild.

-

End of Chapter 9.