Chapter 8

"My legs hurt," you whine and pout, which resulted in San carrying you bridal-style from his car to his apartment. He unlocked the door with his passcode and shut it with his foot.

"Raena," he murmurs. "I'm gonna put you down now, okay?"

"No," you giggle, clinging to him while you kept inhaling his scent. He chuckles and carries you to his room, gently placing you down in front of his closet.

"Choose what you want," he says, pointing at his t-shirts neatly folded on one of the shelves.

"I want you."

San chokes, and his cheeks began to turn pink. He was so glad that you were drunk, or else you would've teased him about it for sure.

"Okay, wear this one," he hands you a purple sweatshirt that had the word 'booze' on it.

"No," you pout.

He turns you around so your back was facing him. "Hands up, princess," he whispers in your ear, sending a chill down your spine. You comply and feel his hands slowly lift your top, taking it off. He fingers stroked the dreamcatcher tattoo on your back. He unhooked your bra and took your skirt off, trying to ignore your black lace panties, before helping you wear his sweatshirt.

Finally, he turned you around so you were facing him. He took your hand and pulled you to his bathroom, handing you a new toothbrush after putting paste on it. While you both brushed, you noticed how San was looking at everything else except you. After you both rinsed your mouths, you laid down on his bed, watching him change his clothes.

What a sight.

You loved the way the black V-neck tank top exposed his collar bones, his tattoos, and his beautiful freckled neck.

"Let's put you to sleep now," he says, lying down next to you on his bed.

"No," you mumble, staring at his neck.

He chuckles. "So stubborn."

You ignore him and straddle his lap, surprising him. "Raena, w-what are you doing?" he stammers, turning pink in the face.

"Your neck is so pretty," you say in awe, scanning the freckles on it. "You're so pretty, San. Pretty boy. Beautiful boy."

"Thank you," he chuckles in amusement. "You're beautiful, too."

Your fingers began to caress his cheek, before moving to gently stroke his eyelid. You traced the shape of his sharp nose and then his soft, kissable lips. His lips slightly parted under your touch and his eyes never left your face. You moved your fingers down to his neck, stroking the freckled skin.

"R-Raena... You should sleep," he murmurs, clearly very affected by your touch.

"Can I give you a hickey?" You involuntarily bit your lip, catching San's attention.

"H-Huh?" his eyes look up from your lips.

"Can I give you a hickey?" you repeat. "I want to give you a hickey, Sannie."

San stares at your face to see if you weren't kidding. "If I let you, will you sleep after that?" he asks with a smirk, and you nod your head.

"Okay..." San murmurs and tilts his head to the side, exposing more of his pretty neck.

You immediately lean down and press your lips to the skin right below his ear, smiling when you felt his breath hitch. You trail small kisses that turned into open-mouth ones once you reach his neck. You felt his hands move to your waist, squeezing you when you began to suck and lick his skin. You pull away after a couple of seconds, smiling in satisfaction at the reddish mark. You kiss the mark before trailing kisses along San's sharp jawline, stopping at his lips. He sat up a bit. "Rae—"

You crash your lips onto his, cutting him off. He immediately kissed you back, making the butterflies go wild in your stomach. Your hands went around his neck and your fingers tugged on his hair. You could feel his hard-on under you, and you involuntarily grinded down on him, eliciting a sweet groan from him. San's hands moved from your waist to your bare thighs, caressing your skin. His hands then moved to grab your ass, helping you grind harder on him.

You broke the kiss after a few minutes. "I want you, San."

That's when San realized that he got carried away.

He kisses your forehead, trying to hide his embarrassment. "Not today," he says, breathlessly.

"Why?" you frown, hurt by the rejection.

"You aren't sober," he explains, "I won't take advantage of you."

You pout and he gently lifts you off him, making you lie down. He pecks your lips before caressing your cheek. "We'll do it tomorrow, okay, princess?" he lies with a smile, making you nod.

San puts you to sleep like as if you were a baby before he went to his bathroom to take care of the little problem you created.

-

End of Chapter 8.