Chapter 14

You and San decided not to tell your friends about your relationship to see their reactions. You knew they probably wouldn't be surprised, but you still wanted to see how they would react anyway.

You, San, and your friends were currently at Yoo Yongha's birthday party. He was the richest student in your school and this was his 18th birthday so he pretty much invited your entire grade to his mansion for the grand celebration.

Most of the people here were either drunk or dancing beside the pool in the large backyard. You, Sihyeon, Yeosang, Yunho, and Chaeyoung got pulled into a game of truth or dare that needed a little more people.

"Alright, so we're gonna be playing truth or dare," Mark Lee—a guy from your grade—says, holding up an empty bottle. "I'm sure you all know how this works, so let's start!" He spins the bottle and it lands on someone from your grade.

After a while, the bottle landed on Chaeyoung. "Truth or dare?" Mark asks.

"Dare."

"I dare you to give Yeosang a hickey right here," Yunho says with a smirk.

"Easy," A tipsy Chaeyoung says and immediately latches her lips onto Yeosang's neck. Everyone cheered for them until she finished and proudly showed off her work. You laugh when you noticed how flustered Yeosang looked.

After a few more rounds, a couple of people left the game, so there were eleven of you right now. Mark spins the bottle again and it lands on Sihyeon. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"How often do you top Mingi?" Yeosang questions, even though he knew the answer.

"Almost everytime," Sihyeon answers with a smirk.

"Dom Sihyeon in your area!" Chaeyoung says, laughing her wasted ass off.

Mark spins the bottle and it lands on Ju Haknyeon. "Truth or dare, bro?"

"Dare."

"Seven minutes in heaven with..." Mark scans everyone's faces. "Raena! Go to whichever room you guys want."

Ju Haknyeon gets up and you follow him to a random room. Ah, another badboy.

"So... wanna play rock, paper, scissors?" he asks, making you gasp.

"I was just gonna ask you that!"

"Don't you wanna know why I'm not doing anything to you?" Haknyeon asks, raising a pierced eyebrow. You just shrug. "You're Choi San's girl," he says with a chuckle.

You chuckle. "That obvious?"

"Oh yeah, I saw the way San looks at you. And even though I've barely spoken to him, I know he would beat my ass up if I lay a finger on you. Unless... you want me to," he smirks at the end.

"No, thanks," you say, rolling your eyes.

"The offer's always open for you, though," he winks. "Anyway, let's play!" You and Haknyeon play rock, paper, scissors until seven minutes were up.

"It was a pleasure to play with you, loser," Haknyeon says as you both made your way back to the game.

"You were just lucky," you shrug.

"Sure," he chuckles. "See you around, Raena."

The game was over and your friends were no where in sight. Before you could go out to look for them, someone took your hand, pulling you to the mansion's large garage where all the cars were parked. He unlocked one of the luxury cars with a key and you both got into the backseat.

"Hey, beautiful!"

"Hi, Sannie!" you say, and your boyfriend makes you sit on his lap, burying his face in the crook of your neck. "How did you get the keys?"

"Yongha's a family friend," San whispers against your skin. "I missed you."

"Me too."

"I heard you played seven minutes in heaven with Haknyeon," he says nonchalantly, looking up at you.

"Are you jealous?" you tease.

"Nope," he says calmly. "I trust you. I bet you didn't do anything." You narrow your eyes at him. He was way too calm.

"We actually did," you say, trying to test San. "We—"

"Played rock, paper, scissors, I know."

You raised an eyebrow. "You eavesdropped?"

"Well, obviously," San admits. "I had to check whether I would be using my fist today." You shake your head.

"Anyway," San continues, kissing your cheek. "Let's leave, it's getting pretty late."

-

End of Chapter 14.