Chapter 17

While you talked about the lecture, San couldn't stop himself from glaring at the sight of you standing right next to Minhyuk. He absolutely hated it. He was hoping that Mr. Shin wouldn't notice his murderous expression; fortunately for him, Mr. Shin was more focused on what you were saying.

Once you finished talking, Mr. Shin asked your classmates a few questions to check if they were paying attention.

"Well, Ahn Raena and Kim Minhyuk, you both have done very well," Mr. Shin says, looking impressed. You mentally sighed in relief. "I hope to see you both work together again."

"Over my dead body," San mutters under his breath, making Yeosang silently laugh.

After your classes before lunch break got over, San dragged you into an empty classroom in the middle school block. You sat on top of one of the tables, watching him pace back and forth.

"San?" you say softly. "Are you alright?"

"No," he says, stopping in front of you. "That fucker kept staring at you."

"Who?" you ask, cupping his cheeks.

"Kim Minhyuk," he sighs, leaning into your touch.

You kiss him gently. "Don't worry, San."

"I can't. What if he steals you away from me?"

"That's not going to happen. I'm all yours, and I would never leave you for anyone," you reassure him.

"Say that again."

"Say what?" you ask.

"Say that you're mine."

"I'm all yours."

San crashes his lips onto yours instantly. You kissed him back, wrapping your legs around his waist while your fingers tugged on his hair. His hands gripped your thighs, pulling you closer to him. You gasp, and San takes the opportunity to slide his tongue into your mouth. You both kiss with tongue until he breaks it and trails kisses from your mouth to the exposed skin of your neck above your school shirt's collar. He sucks on your skin, making you softly moan.

Middle School's bell rings, interrupting your moment, making San groan and reluctantly pull away from your neck. He takes your hand and you both quickly escape the block before any teachers could see you. It was still lunch time for High School, so you and San went to the cafeteria. You both got some food before sitting with your friends.

"Where were you both?" Mingi asks with a smirk.

"Um, I had to meet Mr. Shin," San lies. "I don't know about Raena."

"I was talking to a classmate," you lie, shoving a spoon of rice into your mouth. Your friends just nod.

After a while of talking about various things, the topic shifts to San.

"So Sannie," Yeosang starts, "Who were you making out with before coming here? Your hair is pretty messy, you know?"

"I ran my fingers through it," San says nonchalantly.

Chaeyoung grins before turning to you. "Raena?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want some foundation?" she asks.

"Huh? For what?" you ask, oblivious.

"To cover up your very obvious hickey."

You nearly choke on your food. Everyone at the table laughs at your shocked expression. You glare at San who actually didn't even seem fazed. In fact, he seemed to be enjoying it.

"Choi San!" you groan.

San smirks. "I would say I'm sorry, baby, but I'm not really sorry." 

"Baby?!" Sihyeon, Yunho, Yewon, and Jongho yell at the same time.

You place your index finger against your lips. "Shh!"

"We're dating," San states.

"Finally!" Mina says.

"We actually kinda knew already," Yunho chuckles. "We were waiting for you both to tell us."

"How?" you ask.

"You both aren't as sneaky as you think," Yeosang says.

"How long has it been, though?" Sihyeon questions.

"Almost a month," San answers.

"Can't believe you managed to keep your hands to yourself in front of us," Wooyoung says to San.

"Well, that won't be the case from now on," San smirks before winking at you, making your cheeks turn pink.

-

End of Chapter 17.