Chapter 25

San brought you to his apartment and you took a nap. You woke up in the evening, feeling quite energized. You drank some water while you watched San text someone while he drank  some sprite.

"Who have you been texting?" you finally ask, sitting beside him on the couch.

"Hongjoong hyung," he says, not looking up from his phone.

"Oh, okay."

You were confused because Hongjoong was with you all just a few hours ago and San never texts him 'cause he stays in the same apartment complex, but you didn't say anything. You scroll through your social media for sometime, until you couldn't take it anymore. You didn't like how San wasn't giving you much attention for three days now.

You straddle his lap, catching him off guard. He immediately put his phone aside, giving you all his attention. San's hands went around your waist. "I like this bralette," he says. "Purple."
You smiled at the way he said "purple."

Warning: Smut.

You crash your lips onto his. His lips were slightly cold from the sprite, but it slowly warmed up when it moved with your own lips. San trailed kisses from your mouth to your neck. You moaned softly when he sucked on the skin of your sensitive neck. He was getting hard under you and you involuntarily grinded down on him, earning a groan from him. You brought his lips back to yours while you grinded down harder on him. "Fuck!" he groans, grabbing your ass and making you grind harder on him.

"I want you so bad," you moan. San lifts you up and carries you to his bedroom. Both you and San take all your clothes off in seconds, leaving you both naked in front of each other for the first time. You lie down on his bed, admiring him. He had an impressive length and girth, and your clit throbbed at the sight of him. You ran your fingers down his abs while he hovered over you, stroking your bare thighs.

"You're so beautiful, baby," he whispers, bringing his hands closer to your throbbing core. He slips a finger inside your heat, before adding another one, making you grip the sheets. He scissors his fingers to stretch you out. "Fuck!" you moan, feeling your walls clench around his fingers. San fingers your heat until you were wet enough for him. He opens his bedside drawer and takes a condom packet out from a box. He rips the packet open before rolling the condom onto his length.

"I want to ride you," you say, and he agrees. You position yourself over his hard cock and slowly sink down on him. He groans at how tight you were. You gave yourself a few seconds to adjust before you began to move on him. God, he felt absolutely amazing.

The room was filled with the sound of moans, groans, and skin slapping. San loved how your tits bounced and how he disappeared inside you. You loved the way he was looking at you through hooded eyes. He grabs you ass, making you slam down harder on him. "Oh, fuck, right there!" you moan when he hits your g-spot.

San carefully flips you over and slams into you, making you scream his name. He intertwines your hands while pounding into you. You could feel the knot starting to build up in your stomach. "S-San..."

"I know, baby, me too," he grunts, his thrusts getting sloppy. One particular thrust made you lose it and you reached your climax. San came just a few seconds after you.

He pulled out and immediately disposed the used condom. He smirks at your fucked out expression. He pulled you into his arms and kissed your head. "How do you feel?"

"I feel like I've been to heaven," you answer.

"I'm glad," he chuckles. "I was so worried I would do something wrong. The first time is always the hardest."

"First time?"

"It was my first time."

-

End of Chapter 25.