Chapter 1: Our Promise

Marco POV
I was having a great dream when suddenly something jump on me, that cause me to wake up. I open my eyes and saw Star in front of me with a huge smile on her face.

"Seriously Star?" I said and she giggled. "Oh Calm down Marco" "Yeah, yeah. Anyway what's up?". Her smile grow and said "Your parents and Mariposa are out! They won't be home until 8! You know what that means!". I smirk and said "Ooooh, we can now do our plan" "Yup" and we laugh.

"Hurry up Marco, let's have some breakfast!" "On my way, Star!". I went to the bathroom to freshen up and after that I went downstairs. I saw Star creaking some eggs and she noticed me and said "Don't just stand there, help me out" "Coming".

After we had breakfast, Star said "Alright now let's begin". She says her spells and the living room suddenly turn into a huge swimming pool and before I realized it, I feel into it. "We should have changed first Star" "Oh yeah, totally forgot about that" and she giggled. I chuckled and she tried to help me out but I instead pull her into the pool.

"You're so dead, Marco!!" "Wait Star, I was just joking around" I said while swimming away from her. "MARCO! You come back here!" She said while trying to blast me with her spells. I was avoiding every one of it but before I knew it, I was pull by leg. I gasp for air and I could hear Star laughing. "Har...har. you got me" "I know" and she continue to laugh.

After a few hours, we decided to rest. Star turn the living back to normal and I went to grab us a towel. "We should get change" "You're right".

~Time skip~

Star POV
It was already 9pm and me and Marco are watching a movie. While we were watching, I sometimes take a glimpse of him. I enjoy being by his side. When the movie ended, I ask him "Marco, how long have we been best friends?" "2-3 years, I think?". I hug him and said "I would like that to be more" "Yeah, me too"

He hug me back and I said "Marco promise me, we are besties forever?" "I promise" "And you always be by my side when I need you" "I will be there Star" "Thank You" and I hug him tighter and some tears come out. "It's gonna be fine Star" he said while rubbing my head. "Okay"