Chapter 7: Unexpected

Marco POV
Star opens up a portal and we went thru it. We were already outside the castle and there was also a carriage waiting outside. Then Moon,River and Creek came out of the castle. Moon then said to me "Ah Marco, I'm glad that you came. Alright let's go". All of us went in the carriage and was on our way.

When we arrive at Eclipsa's house, suddenly the door of the carriage was open. I was confused but then I realized, the royal guard has helped opened it. I was shocked because I didn't even notice them. We keep on walking, until we saw a beautiful decoration. "You guys came!" Eclipsa coming rushing towards us and gave a hug to Queen Moon. When she let go, she said "Come, enjoy the party. The rest of the royal family had already arrived too"

Star POV
I was hanging out with Marco while eating some snacks, then suddenly "B-fly!". I turn to where it was and saw Ponyhead rushing towards me. "Awesome party isn't it?" She ask. "Yup" I responded. "Well, well, well didn't expect seeing you guys here" we look at him "Tom!" All of us said. We were hanging out and having a great time.

After that , we could heard a glass being tap. All of us turn our attention to that. Then Eclipsa said "Good evening everyone! So you guys must been wondering why did I invited all the royal family to this party and the reason is, I want to say thank you to you guys". My mom ask "For what Eclipsa?"

Eclipsa smile at the question before answering it "For accepting who I am and letting me live a happy life with my family" and she walks towards Globgor and Meteora. Then my mom said "It's not a problem Eclipsa, you deserve it" and all of us nodded.

~Time skip~

The party was AMAZING! Everyone was having a good time but suddenly we heard a chuckle from the forest. All of us turn our attention and was curious to know who it was. We can see a dark figure standing from the distance and was walking slowly towards us.

All of the royal family guards immediately protecting their Kings and Queens and quickly pulled out their swords and their shields. Globgor transform himself into a huge giant and stand in front all of us. The dark figure was getting closer and closer. I was getting scared but Marco suddenly stand in front of me and said "Stay behind me". It reliefs me a little.

When the figures walks out of the forest, everyone gasp. "SUPRISE!"