Chapter 14: A PARTY!

Star POV
I was sneaking into Marco's room to wake him up. I opened his door slowly, trying to make no sound at all. "Star?" "Ahhh!" I scream when I heard someone behind me. I look back and it was Mariposa, "What are you doing?" She questioned. "Shhhh, I'm sneaking up on Marco" I answer her and double check if his still asleep or not, luckily his still asleep.

She giggled and said "Welp I'm not gonna bother you than" "Hahahaha, thanks." "See you downstairs" "Alright" and she continues her way downstairs. I went in and sneak beside him.

"Marcoooooo" I whispers. He moved a bit but still asleep. "Alright you ask for it" I said before screaming at his ear causing him to fall off the bed. "What the heck Star! Can't you just wake me up without screaming at my ear?" "I did whispered" he paused for a moment "......How should I heard that?" "Don't know but that's your problem". He sighed while shaking his head "So why do you wake me up this early? It's Sunday" "Nothing, just wanted to have breakfast with you" and he smile "Alright but let me freshen up first" "Don't be lateee" I said and was exiting his room.

When I reached downstairs, I saw Mr and Mrs Diaz, Mariposa and Creek. I took a sit and Mrs Diaz handed me a plate. "Just take as much as you want" she said while giving me a sweet smile. "Alright Mrs Diaz" I said before take the meal from the middle of the table.

When I put all the food that I want, I started to add some salt and pepper on it. "I think that's should be enough" I said to myself and began eating. A few minutes later, Marco came downstairs. He took a sit next to me and Mrs Diaz handed him he's plate.

When we finish breakfast, we took care of the dishes. After that Mr Diaz said "Bye kids". All of us look at Mr and Mrs Diaz in confusion. Marco then ask "Where are you guys going?" "Oh I forgot to tell you guys, did I?" Mr Diaz said while facepalming himself. "We're gonna be out of town for a couple of days" "Oh" all of us answer. "Alright we're gonna go now, bye kids!" "Bye!!!". And the door closed.

"Soooo what are we going to do now?" I ask. Marco was about to speak but was cut off by Mariposa "How about a party?" "Yes!" I exclaim. "What no." "Oh come on Marco, it's gonna be fun" I said and looks at him with my puppy eye's. He sighed "Fine but only our friends" "deal!"

Marco POV
"Star what are you doing?" "Searching my phone" she said while taking stuff out of her purse. I suddenly gasped in shocked when she pulls out a finger. I then question her "Is that Toffee's finger?" "Oh this....yeah" "Why do you have that 'thing' with you! You that's Toffee's finger, what if something bad happens to you."

Star looks at me and suddenly hug me. I return it and she said "It's gonna be fine, it's just a finger it won't hurt me. I can protect myself and I also have you by my side. That's why I keep it on me, it's much safer" "Yeah good point" "Aha! There you are! Let's Call Janna and Tom first" I chuckled at her.

~Time skip~

Star POV
"So is everything done?" "Yup" Marco answer me. "Alright let's get this party started!". After half an hour the guest arrives. "Cool party guys" Tom said. "Thanks". "PARTY!" Ferguson scream in excitement. "Woah, easy guys don't go crazy" Marco told them. "Don't worry we won't" Alfonso reassure him.

I went inside and was look for Creek and found him hanging out with Mariposa "Hey guys, so Creek, earth aren't that bad huh?" "You're right sis, it's actually great!" "Anyway, where's Marco?" "Oh his in the kitchen" "Oh thanks Mari!"

I went to the kitchen and saw him drinking a can of soda. "Hey buddy" "Oh hey Star" "You okay?" "Meh". I thought of something and figure something out "Come on Marco, let's dance!" "Wha...." Before he could finish I pulled him to the middle of the living room.

"Come on Marco" "Alright". Both of us were having a great time. While we were dancing, I suddenly slips causiny me to lose my balance. Luckily, Marco manage to grab me and pulled me towards him. Both of our bodies are touching each other and our faces is just inches away. I was gaze just by looking at his brown eyes.

"B-fly I was looking......ummm am I disturbing something here?" Both of us let go of each other "What nooo" I said while laughing nervously. I look at Marco and he was blushing hard. "Hmm let's have a little talk" and I followed her. We were at the food stands "Come on girl, when are you going to tell him" "I don't know, his my best friend. I don't want to ruin our friendship" "Girl you haven't try it yet, you never know. Besides his single now" "Maybe you're right" "Of course I am!" I just giggled at her confidence.

Marco POV
We were at the staircase "I don't know if she feels the same way" I said to Tom. "Come on dude, it's obvious she likes you too" "but I...." And I stopped when I heard a small noice coming from Star's bedroom. "Do you hear that?" "Yeah" "Creek" I called him out "What is it?" He came rushing. "I think there's something in Star's room, let's go check it out. Three of us" both of them nodded in response.

We make our way to her room, we look at each other before bursting the door open.

Cliffhanger!! Muahahaha. So who's the mystery guy? Looks like you have to wait for next week chapter.