Chapter 27: Epilogue

~ 2 years later~

After the war ended, there was nothing but peace. Everyone is living happly now.

Marco POV
"She looks so cute". Star giggled "Of course she does, your her dad". I blushed madly "I am not cute" she giggled and pinch my cheek. "Yes you are"

Then there was a knock on the door, "come in" I said. The butler came in and said "Your Highness, you have a visitors" "Tell them to come in" he nodded and left.

A couple minutes later, the door open and it was Tom and Janna. "Looks like the rulers of the underworld came to visit" I said. Tom laughed "Here I am, just wanted to visit you guys and congrats with the baby. Oh and sorry that we're late" "Yeah dude same goes for me" Janna continues. Star smiled "That's alright, we understand. Ruling a  kingdom is not easy" and we laugh.

They then came closer and handed me the present that they brought. I thanked them and all of us was enjoying the moment. We talked for hours. "So when are you guys gonna have one?" Star questioned with a smirk.

Both of them blush "In the future" Tom answer while still blushing.

~ 2 hours later~

"Well looked at the time, we better get back home" Tom said after he noticed what time already. "Bye guys" me and Star said together "bye" and they wave at us before closing the door.

Star POV
When Tom and Janna left, Marco said "Oh I almost forgot, my parents invited us to have dinner with them tomorrow" I smiled at him "Sounds wonderful" but then I felt sad.

Marco notice it "Hey you alright?" "Yeah I'm fine" I replied and wiped some tears away. He then sat next to me and put his arm around me "Is everything okay?".

Tears coming out of me "I just wish my parents were here to see us, to see her" I said while looking at my daughter. "If they were here right now, they would be proud of you Star and they would be so happy at seeing their granddaughter" I wiped some tears "Yeah your right"

"Thanks honey" he kiss my forehead "Anytime"

The End!!!

Oh my gosh I can't believe these story have finally come to an end. I really enjoyed making it and I hope you guys enjoyed reading it. See you guys next time.

Good byeee!!! ✌️

Me: annnnnnd Publish, Done!

*Phone suddenly ringing*

Me: *chuckled*

Everyone: Hello "Author"!!!

Me: Hello guys, so are you guys ready?

Star: Yup!

Me: Alright, 1....2......3!!!!

Everyone: BYEEEEEEE!!!!!