Chapter 16: Explain yourself

Star POV
"So what are we going to do with him?" I question after we tied him up on a chair. "Don't know but I'm gonna search his body first just in case he doesn't have any more weapons on him" Marco said while a little annoyed by it.

"Still the safe kid huh?" I said to myself. I turned my attention to the rest and saw Janna looking at the mystery person stuff. "Janna what are doing with his bag? You shouldn't disturbed some else stuff." "Chill dude".

"Looks like I only found this" Marco said and showing me Toffee's finger, I gasped "Where did he get this....oh yeah I left my purse in my room". Marco chuckled and questions me "Wait what about the party?" "Oh I told them to leave" "Oh. What about Ponyhead?" "Her father called her, so she had to go" before Marco can ask again Janna interrupt us "Check out his stuff"

We look at her and seeing the stuff inside the bag on the floor. I noticed something familiar "Huh? I seen this armband before" "Really? Where?" "At Mewni" "Could he be a traitor?" "I don't know". Marco sigh "Let's hope not" "Yeah"

While everyone was checking the person stuff, I noticed Creek just standing in the balcony. I went to check on him "You okay?" "Yeah I'm fine, I'm just thinking" "What are you thinking?" "The fight earlier it's very familiar to me." "What do you mean?" "I know the move that the guy used" he went silence for awhile "In Mewni no-one could defeat me except.....it can't be" Creek whispers the last part but I still heard it, so I ask "Who is it?" But before Creek could answer "Guys his waking up" Tom yelled.

Nobody POV
The mystery person wakes up and groan in pain, he looks up and was staring at a angry group of people. "What should we do with him?" Marco ask, Janna smirk "What about we make suffer!" "Janna no!" "Calm down Diaz, I'm just joking"

"Let's take off the mask and see who is it" Star said while reaching to open it. The mystery person tried his best to avoid Star's hand but she still managed to take it off. Everyone gasped, Creek then said "James! What are you doing here!" He sigh "Looks like you guys caught me" "What's the meaning of all this?! Don't tell me you're a traitor" Star questioned.

Everyone gave him a serious look, including Marco and Creek who is being treated their wound by Mariposa. "Calm down, I'm not a traitor" James said in a very calm way. "So what are you doing with the finger then and why are you here?" He sigh "I can't tell you" while looking away. Star grabbed her wand and pointed it on his face "You better tell us".

James eyes begin to widen up "Alright, alright" he gulped and continue "I'm a spy or should I say the royal spy. I am  the captain of the royal spy team and I was assigned to look after you guys and bring the finger back to Mewni". Everyone was in shock, well except for Janna who's still checking James stuff.

"How long have you been spying on us" Star ask him, he took a second to answer "About a month or so" "Who assigned you?" Star said in a serious tone "The queen" James answer and he look down. Star move her wand away and sigh. "So what should we do with him?" Marco said after he's wound being treated. 

Suddenly Star untied James, "What are you doing?" Marco said in a panic way. "I'm letting him go" "But why? He tried to still the finger". Star sigh and reassuring him "Look Marco, he's just doing what his told to do" "Yeah you're right"

"Thanks" James said while rubbing his wrist. "So what are you going to say to my mom?" Star ask which made James smile "Don't worry, I'm just gonna say that I failed the mission which I am" and all of them laugh a little. "Oh and can I have my stuff back?". Janna quickly put all his stuff back in his bag and handed it to him.

"Cool stuff" Janna said to him "Thanks" "Oh here's your weapon" Tom said while handed it to him. When James took it, Tom noticed something "Hey your hand, didn't I hit it with my flames? Why is it okay?" James was a little confuse before realising it "Oh yeah, I wear fire proof gloves" "Wow".

James took out his dimensional scissors and open a portal and went thru it. When the portal closed "So what about your bedroom Star? It's damage" "Oh I can fix that" she said and then said a spell and her room is as good as new.

Toffee POV (I, myself didn't expect to write his POV 😂)
"So do we have a deal?" I said at the group. They look at each other and nod "Yes". A smile grow on my face "Good. Now here's the plan...."

Omg what is Toffee planing 😱. If you guys want to know, wait for the future chapter.