Chapter 20: Getting information

Star POV
We made our way into the dungeon. When we arrive we saw all the Magic high commissioner are here as well and Creek too. So I ask "What's going on?". Glossaryck answer "Well Star, he caught a traitor inside the castle" and pointed towards James.

"Who's the traitor?" "Well you're gonna suprise by it" he said and opened the dungeon door. "Manfred!!!" I scream, "He's been giving information about us. That's why a lot of village was attacked because they know when is our scheduled of lookout!!!" And James grab him by his neck causing him to choke him.

Creek and Marco pull him away and Manfred was gasping for air. "Why are you doing this?!" I question him. He gave me a smug face and laugh. "Well because he promised me a bunch of gold if I helped him. Oh and I don't like you being the queen, your not...." But before he could finish James interrupt "How dare you!" And punch him on the face causing some of his tooth fell off.

"So what should we do with him?" Marco ask. "Leave these to me. I know how to get more information" James answer while cracking his knuckles. With that all of us left. When we were at the hallway Creek said in curiosity "What do you guys think he'll do?" "I don't know but I don't want too" Marco answer. "Um Creek can you give us a moment?" "Sure" and with that he left us.

"What's wrong?" Marco questioned and putting his hand on my shoulder. "Am I doing well as a queen?" I said and leaned my head on his shoulder. I look at him and he smile "Star you're doing great." I look up at him in suprise "You think so?" "I know so, your the one who begin making peace between monsters and mewmans and it happened. If it wasn't because of Toffee right now, Mewni would be a better place."

"Oh Marco" and I immediately went to hug him. Marco lifted my chin and gave me a kiss, I returned it while rapping my hands around his neck. "Feeling better?" "Yup". Then suddenly "Um sorry to interrupt but James is done" Creek said. 

James came by while rubbing his fist with a handkerchief. "So got anything?" Marco ask him. "Actually yes, tomorrow he'll be meeting with one of Toffee's man. We can capture him and get more information from him"

~The next day~

Marco POV
"Is everyone ready?" I said through my phone. Creek answer me "Yup, how about you James?" "All set". We waited for an hour, when suddenly a figure came by with his body covered.

James then said "That's our guy" and we quickly went to our position that was already planned. I was on the roof, Creek was hiding behind a wall nearby and James is taking what is supposed to be Manfred. I was looking down on them. The figure take off his hood and said "So what do you have for us?". I turned my attention on James, who's slowly sliding a dagger on his hand "Well I got something very surprising for you" he said while still looking down.

The hoodie man realised that it isn't Manfred voice and slowly walked backwards. "W..who are you" James begin to smirk and look at him "Let's just say I'm the person whose gonna catch you" he's eyes widen and I heard James yelling "NOW!". I jump off the roof with a huge bag with me and while I was falling I could see Creek rushing towards them.

Whilst I was landing, I managed to cover him with the huge bag. He tried to get out of it but Creek kick him from behind and causing to fall towards James. He push him against a wall and hit him using the back of his dagger causing Toffee's man to knock out.

"Let's take him to the castle" James said. We carried him and put him behind the carriage. Me and Creek hop inside whilst James our coachman.

When we arrive at the castle, we were greeted by a lot of the royal guard. James ordered them to lock up the captive for now. He guided them and living me and Creek. "Is it me or James is being to serious about this" Creek chuckled "Well it is he's duty". I was about to say something but was stop by Star who immediately jumps on me causing me to fall down. She kisses me multiple time on the face. "Seriously, get a room you guys" Creek said while laughing.