Chapter 10: The hand incident

Moon POV
When all of them left. I said "I'm gonna assign you with a different mission" "What is my queen?" "You've been to earth before right?" "Yes" "Great. Anyway I want you to keep an eye on Star and Creek. Make sure their safe, also don't let them see you." "I'll do my best" he responds while putting his hand on his heart. "Good" "Is that it?" He questioned. I try to remember something "Oh one more thing, if you find Toffee's finger, retrieved it". He nod response, "When should I leave?" "As soon as you can........Captain James, as soon as you can". He bowed down before he left.

~Time skip~

James POV
I was packing my stuff. I double checked everything "Golden tokens check, binoculars check...... and more". I zip my bag and went to wear my two gold rings. After I put it on, I opened a portal.

I ended up in front of the building I want to go. I walked in and went straight to the counter "Mr Woodsen, it's been awhile" "Yeah it is". The person taip something in his computer before handed me my key card. "Here you go, as usual. Enjoy your stay" a small laugh came out of me. "Thanks" I said.

~Meanwhile~

Marco POV
I was awake by the sound of my phone alarm. I turned it off and went straight to the bathroom. After I freshen up, I went downstairs. I saw everyone was already awake. I took a sit beside Star, who was still sleepy. Creek on the other hand was enjoying his meal.

When we were done we decided to just chill in the living room. "Hey how about we go to the movies?" I question. "Yes!" Star exclaim and she continues "And after that we can give Creek a tour around Echo Creek!" "Alright let's go then" my father said and all of us get ready.

While we were on our way, I got a call from Jackie. I hesitate to answer it but in the end I did "Hey" "Hey Marco, so I've been wondering would you want to go to the carnival later?" "Oh sorry Jackie, I can't I got other plans" "Oh ok than" and she hung up.

I sighed in relief. Star notice it "Hey you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine" "Don't want to bother you but who called you?" "Oh it's nobody" and we arrive at the Cinema.

My dad went to buy the tickets whilst all of us went to buy some snacks. "Ok let's see, what do you kids want?" My mom ask. "So you guys already ordered?" My dad came by. "Yup" "Alright let's go"

When we get into our sit, my mom pass our food to us. We were enjoying the movie, I went to grab a handful of popcorn but I accidentally grab a hand! It was really warm, soft and smooth, I look down at it to see whose and it was Star's! Both of us were looking at each other in a shocked and embarrassed way. I quickly pulled my hand back and my face was really red. It was an awkward situation.

~Time skip~

After the movie, we went home. It was just silence between me and Star. When we arrive home, I waited for the right moment to speak with her. When it was just me and her, I took the opportunity "So about earlier?" "Oh um yeah, it was an accident right?" "Yeah yeah, I didn't mean to touch your hand I was just..." I struggle to find the word I wanted to say.

Then Star puts her hand on my cheek. I immediately blush by it, gosh her hand feels nice. "Look Marco it was an accident, you didn't grab it on purpose" "Thank You Star. Wait a minute, why did your hand was in my popcorn in the first place?"

"Oh umm...I...I" "You try to steal it didn't you?". I was just looking at her, she was embarrassed that I knew it. "Oh look at the time, goodnight Marco!" And she rushed to her room. I laughed alone after that. "Gosh, how I missed this moment" I said to myself when I realized I didn't spend much time with her. It did made me feel bad just thinking about it.