Chapter 12: New alliance

Moon POV
I was in the throne room with River by my side. "So do you guys have any news?" I question the spy's I sent. All of them nodded. "We found where his stronghold is. It's deep inside the forest of certain death. We also believe that they have at least 50000 but it could be more" "Anything else?".

"No your majesty, that's it." The vice captain said. "Very well than. You guys are dismissed" "Yes your majesty" they all said before leaving.

"What should we do now?" River ask. "Sent a message to all the royal family. We need to have a meeting about this" "Yes my dear".

~A few hours later~

I was getting ready in my bedroom, "Their on there way. Also you look beautiful moonpie" I smile at him "Thanks". I stand up and gave a kiss on his forehead and after that I went to the interdimensional mirror "Call Star". *Calling Star....* "Hello mom" "Star honey, are you doing anything right now?" "Umm nope" "Good, now I want you and Creek to dress up cause we're having a royal meeting" "Oh, okay mom. Want me to bring Marco as well?" "No need" "Oh okay"

When she hung up, I went to the next call, "Call Captain James" *Calling Captain James....* "What is it my queen?" He said, his background was full with leaf and branches  "I want you to return to Mewni right now, we're having a royal meeting and I want you to be one of our guard's" "What about the mission?" "Don't worry, both Star and Creek will attend the meeting. After that, you will continue what we're you doing" "I understood" and I hung up.

~30 minutes later~

Star POV
"Creek you done?" "Yup" "Alright let's go". I Was getting excited because I'm finally apart of this. I went downstairs to Marco "Bye, I really hope you could go" "Hey it's gonna be fine" and I gave a tight hug. He hug me back and whisper "Stay save" "I will", after that we let go and went to Mewni. I took a deep breath and relax myself, "Alright let's go" I said after calming down. We walk to the meeting room, I knock on it and the door open revealing the rest of the royal family.

I took my sit, that's beside my mom and my brother beside my dad. Then suddenly the curtain was closed and everyone gasped, except my mom.  The lights were turn on and a group of people wearing black masks and clothing appear. There's one behind me but he had a golden armband,it did spook me a little. "What is this?" King Pigeon question.

"We're the ones who's gonna explain the meeting" and they told the information.

~Time skip~

"And that's it" one of them said. "So Queen Moon, what's your plans?" King Ponyhead ask. "Well, I suggest we should build an alliance between us to defeat his army. Also I think we should let the monster join too, so we got extra help" "Great idea! In that case I accept" King Ponyhead said. "The rest?" My mom looks at them. "Pigeon Kingdom?" "Yes, we join". "Lucifer?", I take a look at them. It seems they are having a discussion. They nodded at each other "Ok, we're in". "Johansen?" "OF COURSE!". My dad laugh at their action.

"Alright, everyone in here has decided and agreed. Except for the Spiderbite." My mom looks at them. "So?" "Fine, we're join in."

"Great, tomorrow we'll be telling the monster this news."

All of us existing the room, but I believe I saw my mom discussing with the person next to me earlier. I decided to just ignored it and went to meet Ponyhead and Tom.

"Star!" Ponyhead exclaim and was floating towards me. I embrace her with a hug. "How's it been girl?" "Yeah I'm fine so far so good". "Hello girls" "Tom! How are you?" "You know the usual I....." Then he was interrupted by a text from his phone.

He took his phone out and started texting with a smile on his face. I took a peek and saw he was texting Janna. "OMG Tom are you with Janna!" "What how did you....hey stoping peeking!" And me and Pony laughed. "We're just friends okay" "oh in that case why are you guys keep texting love messages" and his started blush.

"Okay fine you guys caught me, yes I'm dating her. We didn't want to tell anyone" "You know Tom we're your friends, you can tell us you know" Ponyhead response. "Yeah I'm supposed you're right".

~Time skip~

"Alright guys bye!" I said to Tom and Ponyhead before going back to earth.