Chapter 2: Got what he wanted

~a couple of days later~

Star POV
I was on my way to Marcos room. I knock on it but no answer. "Marco?" And silence. I decided to go in. I sneak up to him and saw him still asleep. "You're so cute Marco" I said but then I shook the feeling off. I got near to his ear and scream at it. Marco jump in suprise, causing him to fall of his bed. "Seriously Star?" "Yup, anyway hurry up" "Oh okay" and after that I left his room.

I went downstairs and saw Mariposa, Mr and Mrs Diaz. "Morning Star!" "Morning you guys!" "Can you help me with the breakfast Star?" "Sure Mrs Diaz". I went to the kitchen and helps her prepared breakfast. When we were done, Marco came downstairs and greeted us. "Marco, you're just in time. Breakfast is ready." "great I'm starving" and I laughed at his answer.

When we finish our breakfast. We bring our plates to the sink and said goodbye to them before going to school. We walk outside and right on time the bus arrives. We got in and saw Janna sitting at the back, waving at us. We sat in front of her and three of us just talk until we reach the school.

Once we arrive, we went to our lockers. I open up mine and grab what I needed. When I close it, Ferguson and Alfanso greeted us. We just hang out, until the bell rang and me and Marco went to our classes.

While we were walking, suddenly Jackie came by and said "Um hey Marco, would you like to hang out with me after school?". I was confused but then Marco agreed and Jackie went to her class.

~Time skip~

I was putting my stuff at my locker and when I close it, Marco said "Hey Star, how about you go head" "Wait why?" "Well I don't want you to wait for me". I groan and said "Fine, I'll go with Janna" "Thanks Star" and he gave me a hug and I hug him back. After that I walk home with Janna. "So where's Marco?" "He went to see Jackie, don't know why? So, he told me to go ahead because he doesn't want to make me wait!". She smirk and said "Are you jealous?" "Oh shut up, you know I have a crush on him". She laughed and said "Yeah sorry, alright how about we talk something else" . After that we change the topic.

Marco POV
When we let go of the hug, I went to look for Jackie. I walk to the back of the school and saw her sitting on one of the benches. I said "So what's up?" "Oh Marco, um I just wanted to tell you something" "What is it?".I sat next to her and she said "I....I actually have feelings for you!" "Really?" "Yes Marco" "Wow" "So would you like to be my boyfriend?" "Yes!" And she jump on me and kiss me.

When we let go, she said "Let's go to the park" "Sure"

~Time skip~

When it's finally getting dark, we decided to go home. I open the door and saw them getting ready for dinner. My mom notice me and said "Ah Marco, just in time".I smile and sat next to Star. Star whispers to me "So? What did you guys do?" "I'll tell you later" "Ok"

After dinner, Star and my sister help my mom with the dishes while I went to take a shower. When I was done, I wear my pyjamas and then there's a knock on the door.

"Come in" and saw Star. She sat on my bed and she ask "So what is it?" "Oh yeah. Jackie confessed to me! Isn't that great!"

Star POV
When he said that, I feel heartbroken. "Oh" I said in a sad ton. "Hey you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine, I'm gonna go now. Goodnight!" "Goodnight Star" and I quickly went to my room. I jump on my bed and cover my face with my pillow.

I was crying for some reason. Well of course, my crush is with someone else. I try to calm myself and after awhile I feel asleep.