Chapter 5: Doing something else

Star POV
"Bye everyone!" I heard Marco says before going out and the door closed. I sigh and said "What should I do?". I rub chin while thinking "Hmmm, how about I go visit Mewni. It's been awhile since I last visit there, yeah I think I should" I grab my dimensional scissors and went downstairs to tell them that I'm going there.

"I'm going to Mewni for awhile" "Sure Star, be back by dinner" "Ok Mrs Diaz" and after that I immediately open a portal and went thru it. When I was on the other side, the portal closed behind me and I was in the castle.

Suddenly I could hear my mom's voice "Star!". I look behind and saw her running towards me and gave me a hug. "What are you doing here?" "Oh nothing, just wanted to visit" "Oh ok, anyway I have to go now. If you looking for your brother, his in the training room". I smile hearing that, so I said "Alright" and was on my way.

I went to the training room and open the door and saw him fighting with someone. The fight was an equal match. I stand by the side waiting for him to finish but then he looks at me and smile. I smile back and gave him a wave and suddenly he was punch down.

I quickly ran to him and rub the spot where he got punched on. "You ok Creek?" "I'm fine sis". And the person who he fought against came near him and help him up. Both of them shake hands and the guy said "You shouldn't been distracted" "Yeah I know. Anyway this is my sister". I wave at him and he quickly kneel down at me "Princess". I smile at him and said "Hey, stand up. You don't have to do that" I said pulling him up. He then said "But I must", I answer him "you're Creeks friend right?" and my brother interrupt "Best friend" and we laugh.

Once we stop, I continue "So that makes me your friend as well" "Very well, princess.....I mean..." "Star just call me Star" "Star, alright I have to go now" and he got out. When he was out, I jump on Creek causing us to fall down. He looks at me and said "Seriously sis!" "Yup". He sigh and pull me up. 

We were making our way on the hallway, I than ask "So who's your friend back there?" "Oh that's, James". I look at him in confusion "Never seen him before?". He chuckled and said "Well you're always busy with Marco". I blush at what his says, so I punch him at the shoulder. "Ouch, what was that for?" "For mentioning his name!" "Oh sis" and we laugh.

~Time skip~

"Alright guys, I have to go now." I said to my family, after looking at the time.  "Bye!" They all said. I smile at them and open up a portal and went thru it. When the portal closed, Mrs Diaz said "Ah Star, just in time for dinner" "Great!"