Chapter 15: A sudden disturbance

Alright this is my first time writing a fight scene, hope you guys like it.

Marco POV
We burst in and saw someone, the person turned around and we saw him holding something in his hand. He was wearing a black clothing and a black mask covering his face, so it's kinda hard to see him in the dark, so I turned on the lights. I turned my attention to what's in his hand, I looked closely and realised it was Toffee's finger. "Who are you and what are you doing with that finger!"

He didn't answer me, so I ask him again but still no answer. "You better but it down or else you're gonna get a serious beat down". Tom said while showing off his flames

Nobody POV
The mystery person pulls out a dagger and made a sign to come at him. Tom blast him with his fireballs but the enemy dodge it with ease. Creek and Marco look at each other before launching a fist attack. They're were in a hand-to-hand combat but each attack was blocked.

They were getting tired and struggling to fight. At that exact moment, the person started to strike them with his dagger. Creek and Marco manage to dodge it but they still got several cuts by it. Tom quickly blast some fireballs and this time he managed to hit his right hand causing him to drop his dagger. With that time, Tom floats down infront of them so he could protect them. "You guys alright?" He ask "Yeah we're fine, come on let's finish this! He must've be injured, let's take this advantage!" Creek said confidently.

They turned their attention to the mystery person and saw him holding a butterfly knife. He was showing off some of his skills with it before charging towards them. Marco manage to stop his hand and Creek kick him at the side causing him to fall on the floors but before they could do anything, the mystery person got up and Marco was kick from behind, Creek was punch on the face and Tom was kicked at his leg causing him to fall down.

The person quickly try to run to the nearest window but Tom manage to grab his leg causing him to fall down. Creek immediately recovered from the punched and went to kick his weapon away. He grabbed him by his shirt and slam him on the wall. "Give up!" He said while Tom and Marco stand by his side to block the way. "Do you....." But before Creek could finish, he was punch at the stomach causing him to let go of his grip "What the....oh come on! How many weapons do you even have!" Marco said when he realised that the mystery person was wearing a brass knuckles.

The fight continued for seemed like hours, the three boys starting to feel exhausted. "Guys we need to end this quick! We can't drag this any longer." Creek said in between breaths "But how? He is stronger than any of us" Tom replied starting to lose his will to fight "Maybe alone but together we can beat him and I have a plan." Creek suggested. The group huddled up planning their strategy to finish the fight quickly.

The three boys split up surrounding the mysterious figure, Tom threw the last of his magic towards him and as the enemy busy blocking Tom's fire, Creek rushed at him and slam him onto the wall causing him to lay on the floor and even causing he's brass knuckles to slip off. Creek noticed it and immediately kick it away. The mystery person tried to get up but was stop by a karate kick at his chest by Marco.

The mystery person still managed to got up but was losing his balance, the way he walks as if he was drunk. Marco grab a broken piece of the wooden beam from Star's broken bed and swing towards him and saying "good night" but the person shocked everyone by stopping it. "What the...." Marco said in confusion but then he was pulled forward and was grab by the neck with the mystery person arm causing him to choke Marco and he was struggling.

They slowly walked backwards while both Creek and Tom just stand there helplessly. Marco is starting to struggle to breathe, they try to come forward and caused of that, the mystery person tighten his arm. "Let go of him!" Tom scream. The mystery person gave a sign that is to let him escape.

Both of them look at each other "We can't just let him go, he got the finger" Creek said while starting to panic "Look Creek, Marco is dying there we can't just let that happen. He's our friend. " Tom reassure him and Creek sigh realising it. They turned their attention back to him and said "Fine but let him go first......" *Bzzzzzz* and the mystery person let go of Marco and falls on the floor, unconscious. Marco was gasping for air. "Oh my gosh Marco are you alright!" "Yeah I'm fine Star....wait Star! What are you doing here?"

Star helps him up and answer his questions "Well we heard a lot of noise upstairs, so we decided to check it out" "Wait we?" "Yes" and he turns his attention at the door seeing Janna who's holding a taser in her hand. "Wait what about the party?" Marco said while still catching his breath. Star smiles at him "Don't worry Marco, everyone had already left" and then she gave Marco a tight hug and Marco return it as tight as he could as well.

Tom went rushing towards Janna and hugs her before questioning "Since when do you have a taser with you?" "Um since forever" "What for?" "Protection duh. Anyway what should we do with this dude" Janna said while slightly kicking it checking if it's still alive.

This is how a Butterfly knife looks like in case you guys don't know

And this is the mask.

So how is it? Good? I hope so cause there's more to come. Oh and special thanks for ZexyZane who helped me with it, if wasn't for him it could be worst. (P.S. check out his stories, it's good 👍)