Chapter 9: For your own good

Moon POV
It's has already been a couple of days since the attack at Eclipsa's party. We still haven't got any news about Toffee. A group of knight came to meet me. "So General, do you have any news about Toffee?" I question them. They hesitate before answering "N..no, we searched the whole area but we didn't find anything".

I rub my forehead and sigh "Very well then. You guys can leave now" "Yes your majesty!". Once they left, River came to me "Still no news?" "I'm afraid so." "It's ok moonpie", I smiled at the name. "Oh river".

I clear my throat and ask him "So what are we going to do now?" "I think we should send the kids to earth.". I was a little shocked by what he said. "Are you sure?" "Yes my dear" . I sigh "You're right, I will inform the Diaz"

Star POV
I was practicing my spells with Glossaryck watching. While I was doing that, Marco and Creek are practicing some combat move and even sword fighting.

"Good, good. You doing well princess" "Thanks" and suddenly my mom interrupt us "Star I need to tell you something" "What is it mom?" I was in complete confusion. "I want you and your brother to leave mewni and stay on earth until it's safe here" "What! No I want to stay and fight" "I'm sorry but you can't. Toffee will find you. Please it's for your own safety"

I took a moment to think. "Alright mom" "Thank You Star" and she gave me a hug. When we let go, she immediately went back to the castle. I went to where the boys are and said "We need to leave". Creek was confused "Me too?" "Yes"

When I said that he was a little sad "W...why? We can fight them!" "No Creek!", both of them flinch at my sudden out burst. I took a deep breath before continue "Please Creek, mom told us too. It's for our safety" he nodded and said "I understand, I'll go pack my stuff" and he left.

Marco came to me and I immediately went to hug him. "It's gonna be fine Star" he said while stroking my hair.

~A few hours later~

Marco POV
When we were in my house, we saw a lot of decoration in the living room. "Ah finally" my mom said. "What's all this mom?" She giggled and said "To welcome our new guess". All three of us are confused "How did you guys know that my brother will come?" Star ask. "Oh your mother told us" my father answer. "Oooh" all of us said.

My sister then said "Alright! Now let's eat" and she immediately shove some food inside her mouth. Creek then went to Star's room to put his stuff and after that joined us.

~Meanwhile on Mewni~

Moon POV
I was waiting in the throne room. The door opens and 9 person came in and was wearing a black mask that covers their whole face. They kneel on me, so I said "I've been waiting for awhile" "Apologize your Highness" the captain said. "anyway you guys are the top spy's we have. So I want all of you to get me information about Toffee and his clan. Find their hiding spot and what's their plans!" "We will my queen!"

"Alright now go, oh except you" I pointed my finger to the captain, whose wearing a golden armband that wrote 'RS' on it whilst the rest was wearing a purple one.