Chapter 6: Invitation

Star POV
It has already been a couple of weeks now but I'm actually starting to feel happy again. Me, Creek and James will find a way to hang out together. It's like three of us are a gang now.

Anyway, We were chilling in the royal garden, me and Creek are sitting down on one of the benches whilst James just lay back on the tree near by. We're just having a normal conversation, when I ask him "James may I ask you, what is your rolls here?" "Oh I'm the royal sp.... I mean KNIGHT! The royal knight. Hehehe". Both me and Creek looks him in confusion while he laughed nervously.

After an hour or so, James suddenly got a call and says he needs to go. We said goodbye and me and Creek were making our way in the castle.

"James a great guy". Creek smile and said "Yeah he is" "How old is he again?" "Oh his 17" "Oooh". Suddenly our mom came to us, "Finally I found you two. Anyway I got something to tell you guys" "What is mom?" Creek ask her while trying to figure it out. My mom smile and said "Eclipsa invited us to a party at her place" "Oh that's nice! When is then?" "Tomorrow" "Alright" "And also Star, she invited Marco as well"

I sigh "Ok but I don't know if he'll agree". My mom shake her head and said "Very well"

~The next day~

Marco POV
I was just finished showering. After that I wear my usual clothes and suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" "It's me Star! Can I come in?" "Sure". She opens the door and walks up to me. She was looking down "Star? You ok?" I said while holding both of her hands.

Her face started to warm up and she quickly said "Yeah I'm fine. Anyway Eclipsa invited us to a party at her place tonight." "Oh tonight? Hmm I don't know I'll join" I said while scratching my head. Star face suddenly changes, as she was angry at me. I questions it "What's with the face Star?" "Oh nothing, it's just I'm tired of this!" "About what? It's just a party, I got better plan to do!" "Oh like what? Spending time with Jackie because THAT'S all you do!"

I was losing my temper on her, what is wrong with her? "Look Star, it's a no whether you like it or not! Now I have to go, goodbye" I then storm out. I went downstairs and grab a toast and was on my way to school. At school I tried to keep myself busy but for some reason I can't stop feeling guilty about myself. I was getting flashback about our argument. Her voice keep repeating in my head, again and again.

Now I feel worst.

Time skip

I was packing my stuff, when suddenly Jackie came to me and said "Hey Marco, I'm sorry but we can't walk together today, I got stuff to do " "Oh ok". She then gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and left. I was walking home alone sad but not because of Jackie but actually about Star, I still haven't got an idea how should apologize to her.

I was in my room, thinking on how should I say it to her. "Aha!" I said when I finally figured out. I quickly went to her room and just in time before she left. She looks at me and gave me a glare "What do you want?". I sigh and said "Look Star, I'm here to say sorry ok. I feel bad for what I did earlier". A small smile grow on her face "It's ok Marco" "Thanks Star, now how about we go to the party". She suddenly hugs me tight. "Star.. can't.....breathe" "Oh sorry"