Chapter 25: The Battle (part 2)

Star POV
"So what are you guys waiting for let's go!" I said while turning into my butterfly form. All of us charge side by side. We took down all of Toffee's soldier that blocked our way.

Ponyhead suddenly appeared "We need to take care of that giant thingy" she said. Globgor was struggling with them and the knight was no match against them. "I've got a plan!" Marco said.

After we finished discussing the plan,I said "Alright let's do this!" And all of us went to lure the giant army away from the castle.

I immediately went blasting at some of them and it caught their attention. I quickly fly away, I looked back and saw they were chasing me. They tried to catch me but I was to high for them to reach. Then I heard a dragon-cycle, I looked at my side and it was Marco, who was also been chase by the giant knight that Marco was assigned too. I gave him a smile. "Um guys, I don't want to ruin anything but I think their really angry" Ponyhead said. "Alright, we need to get there quick" I then saw the traps that Janna prepared and it causes all the giant knight to trip over and then Janna scream "Now!!!"

Suddenly the ground split open and all the giant knight that were chasing us fell in. Tom immediately closed it back once all of them went inside. "Alright that's the last of them!" Tom said while picking up Janna from the ground.

"Now let's go handle Toffee!" I said before all of us went to find him. "Over there!" Marco pointed with his sword. I looked at the direction where he was pointing and saw Toffee hiding at the middle of what's left of his soldiers. Most of them had already been defeated by the other kingdoms army and with ours as well.

I went for a sneak attack but he noticed my shadow and looked up. He grib his dagger tightly and before I knew it, it was heading towards me. "Star no!" Marco scream but it was already too late for me to stop, so I just closed my eyes, waiting for it to hit me.

But I felt nothing, except for a hug. I heard a laughed from Toffee "Fool!" He said. I opened my eyes and saw Marco infront of me. I looked at his back and saw the dagger sticking out. He coughed and a small amount of blood came out. He's beginning to lost consciousness "Nonono Marco stay awake!". He smiled and put his hand on my cheek "I love you"

He fall off his dragon-cycle, thankfully Creek managed to catch him before he hits the ground.

I looked at the ground, tears are coming out of my eyes. "Are you gonna cry?" Toffee said while laughing with his man.

James POV
"W..what just happened?" I said in shocked. "Welp his doom" Glossaryck said. "In that case we better back away" I said while ordering all of the knight to backup.

Star POV
I could feel the grib of my hand getting tighter and tighter from holding the wand. I took a deep breath, I looked at them with anger.

Toffee face dropped and only fear in his eyes. I pointed my wand at them and before they knew it.

*Explosion!*

Once the smoke cleared up, I looked at the place and there was nothing left. All of them literally got incinerated. I float down slowly, when I reached the ground, I immediately went to hug Marco who was still unconscious, Creek had also pulled out the dagger.

"Marco wake up! Please don't leave me!" "Star..." Eclipsa said weakly. "Please tell me you know a spell to heal him" I said desperately. "That was not what I want to say" I buried my face on his chest "This is all my fault" "Star this is not your fault" I wipe my tears, suprise at Mariposa answer. "What do you mean? Because of me, his hurt!"

She smiles at me "Star, it's his choice. He wanted to stayed with you, he wanted to protect you and he wanted to block that dagger. You know why? Because he loves you, Star. He would do anything to make sure your safe. So don't ever blame yourself"

I gave a nod and turn my attention back to Marco. I looked at him and said while sobbing at his chest "Oh Marco, please don't leave me. I love you so much, I don't know what I'll do without you. Please" and I gave a gentle kiss on his lips.

When I pulled away, I felt a hand at the back of my head causing me to kiss Marco even deeper. I was in shocked but I melted as soon I felt Marco's lips returning it.

When we let go "Wait your alive?!" "Yup" "How?" "James handed me a healing potion but I it's going to be awhile before I'm fully, ouch, recovered" "That's a relief.....wait a minute does that mean you pretend to be unconscious this whole time!" he laughed nervously "Yup, hehehe". I grab him by his collar "Wow calm down, I didn't mean to make you worried. I....." But before he could finish, I kiss him again. I could hear everyone cheering. When we let go of the kiss, I said "Never do that again understand" "O..of course"

So what do you guys think? Sorry if the battle scene is bad, I'm not good at doing it 😂.