Chapter 26: The coronation

~1 month later~

Star POV
"You okay Star?" "Yeah I'm fine, just a little nervous". He turned me towards him and kiss me. "How about now?" "Better" and both of us laughed. "Alright I better go and take my sit" "Okay,bye!" "Bye"

Once Marco left, I looked at the mirror again. "You look beautiful Star" I turned back "Oh Eclipsa, thanks" "So are you ready?" "Yup". She gave me a sweet smile "Let's go" and we left the room. We were walking down the hallway, when I asked a question to Eclipsa "Eclipsa" "Yes?" "Um...." I was hesitant to ask but Eclipsa reassure me "There's nothing you need to worry, you can ask me anything" "Okay, do you know how did I manage to made that spell to defeat Toffee?". She gave me a sweet smile and said "It's because your love for each other" "What do mean?" I said while blushing.

She giggled "The wand is controlled by the user emotions, so when you saw Marco was hurt, the feeling inside of you increase the power of the wand. That being said, the power of love Star." "Oh" "Come on, your gonna be late".

We arrive at the throne room. There was a lot people inside the room. I could see all the MHC member standing in front of me smiling. Beside them stood Marco, Creek and James. I walked down the carpet slowly while admiring the moment.

Glossaryck was holding his tears, trying his best to keep it in. "You look beautiful my queen" "Thanks Glossaryck". I lowered my head a bit so he could place the crown on my head.

Once he did, I straighten back my head and turn towards the crowds and everyone was cheering and clapping. I saw Mr and Mrs Diaz holding their tears, Mariposa and Meteora join clapping and Tom and Janna gave me a thumbs up.

Marco walked next to me and offered me his hand, which I accept it happly. We both nod and walk to the balcony.

There was a lot of monter and mewman cheering for me. I wave at them. Marco then said "Looks like you're the queen now, huh?" I giggled at him "and your gonna be my king" "Fine by me" and we kiss.

Stay tuned for the epilogue, which is Tomorrow!!!!