Chapter 24: The Battle (part 1)

Star POV
I was just finished showering. When suddenly my door was knock multiple times. "Who is it?" I said while warping my hair. "Star is me Marco, I have something important to tell you" "Oh Marco, you can come in if you like" he opened the door and went in. He stopped suddenly and looked away, I look at him confused before he says "You didn't tell me your not wearing clothes" I just realised it "Well you said it is important, besides your my boyfriend".

He looks at me and I could see the redness on his face. I smile and said "So what is it and why are you wearing armour?" He snapped back to reality "Oh sorry, their here!". I quickly went to wear my clothes and armour. I grab my wand and put my crown on me. "Alright, let's go!" And both of us ran.

We reached at the front of the castle wall, where we saw a huge army of lizard ready to attack us. At the middle, I could see Toffee with his army surrounding him, he looks as disgusted as I remembered but this time he only have one arm. He walks up and said "We meet again". I glare at him "What do you want?!" "Easy, I want you to step down as queen" . I laughed "Do you really think I'll do that? I will end you!!!" "Is that so? In that case, I'll have to kill you then! And for the record, I already killed two queens" he smirked while saying it. Then suddenly James interrupt "Isn't it hard now to kill someone with just one arm?".

He groan "I'll kill you!!!! Attack!!!" And all of his soldier charge forward. I was about to jump down and attack but James grab my wrist, telling me to not. I hesitate for a moment before agreeing "What are you doing, their getting closer!" Marco said in panic. The sound of the them roaring are getting closer and closer. "FIRE!!!" James ordered and the cannon was fired directly at them.

"Now let's go!" And we quickly ran to our warnicorn. The knights are waiting for his commend. Me, Marco, Creek and James are at the front. "Open the castle gate!" James commended and once it was wide open we charge. We attack the ones that was still charging forward. "Suprise?" I said when I saw the fear on their eyes seeing how we managed to defeat them. I rush my way to Toffee who was hiding behind his army. "Didn't expect this did you!"
"Oh yeah?" He said and suddenly a giant knight appear from the forest. "You like it? I did change its looks a little" there was at least 15 of them. They just swing their swords and huge amounts of the royal knight was swift away. I was in totally horrify. "I will destroy everything and there's nothing you can do to stop me!" Toffee said while maniacal laugh. I blast him, he groan in pain and pulled out his dagger. "You know, this is the same one I used to kill your grandmother". Anger was boiling in me.

I charge at him but he kick me in the stomach, I groan in pain "Another butterfly down" he said. He was about to stab me but was karate kick at the side. "Star you alright?" Marco said while helping me up. "Yeah I'm fine just some cut and bruises.". He then looks at Toffee and pulled out his dimensional scissors. He laughed "What are you going to do we that? Cutting a paper?" Marco smirk and suddenly his scissors change into a flaming sword. Toffee was shocked "You'll pay for that!" Marco said and attack him with it. He struggled to dodge the attack. Toffee was breathing heavily, Marco was about to attack again but suddenly was hit by a warnicorn causing him to fall backwards. "We need to stop that thing!" Creek voice was heard. "Did you really just hit him with your warnicorn" Marco said, after noticing Creek on it.

Suddenly a crashing noise was heard. All of us turn our attention to it and saw the giant knight destroying the castle wall. But then the ground was shacking. All of us stopped for a moment, figuring out what is going on. Then a huge monster appear, it was Globgor and Eclipsa at his shoulder. He immediately knock out two of the giant knight and then a sound of a other dragon-cycle came. I look at Marco who was confused because he thought he was the only one using it.

When we saw it, it was Mariposa and Meteora. "Seriously!" Marco yelled at them but I don't think they heard him cause they just pass him and behind them are all the other kingdoms army. I look at Toffee who was in shocked "Hey Toffee! Suprise?". He just gave me a glare. "Are we late?" Tom land next to us while carrying Janna. "Right on time" I said smiling.

So what do you guys think? Good? I hope so. I'm not so good at doing this battle scene 😂.