Chapter 22: Planning

Marco POV
Me and Star are making our way to the meeting room. We stopped at the door, I look at Star and I could see she's nervous. So I said "Hey I will always support your decision". Star look at me and smile "Thanks Marco" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Guards open the door" Star ordered and while the door is open, I could feel the grib on Star's hand tighten. "Let's go" I said while gently guiding her.

Once we walked in, everyone stand up. Star took a sit at the queen's chair. I sat next to her which is also beside Creek. Star cleared her throat before saying "shall we begin?". Everyone nodded and the meeting starts but before anyone could even start, Star questioned "Um why is there an empty chair over here. I thought all of the high rank knight and the Magic High Commission are supposed to be here?" While pointing at it.

One of the knight answer "Oh that's the General's chair, we haven't got a replacement so it's still empty" "Oh, how about we select a new one now". Everyone gasped, "Who do have in mind?" Creek questioned. Star smiled before saying it out loud "Captain James, you will be our new General" James immediately stood up, he was speechless. Star told him to quickly change his sit because they want to start the meeting.

"Let's us discuss, Captain.....I mean General said that there will be an attack. So I suggest we raid Toffee's stronghold." Some of them nodded to the commander. "I think that would be a bad idea" James said. "Why general?" He sigh "Because if we attack at his stronghold with need strong and a lot of knight but still with that our chances of winning are low because the bad terrain of where their are." "His got a point" Hekapoo agreeing.

"Oh and if we lose, the castle will weak because of it" James added. Everyone just realised it "So what are your plans?" Star questioned him. "We defend the castle!"

~1 hour later~

Star POV
"Alright that's all for today" I said while standing up. Everyone follows afterwards and bow at me before leaving. I was walking with Marco and Creek, when James ran by us "Um Que... sorry Star, I don't think I can take this title". I gave him a confused look "What do you mean? Why?" "I'm just 17, its to early for me and that's a huge promotion from a Captain to a General. You have to choose someone else who deserve it"

I smile at him "James the reason why I choose you is because I know you would die protecting the royal family. The loyalty you have for Mewni. Oh and never think you are to young for it, I mean I'm just 16 but I'm a Queen! So do you understand now?". Creek smile at what my answer. "I do, I will do my best!" James said and after that he left.

"Yeah he deserves it" Creek said while watching him walks away. Marco then said "Um Creek, me and Star have to go somewhere" "um okay" "Wait do we?" But before I got an answer Marco pulls me with him.

We arrive at my room "Why are we in my room?" "You'll see" Marco opens the door while smirking. My eyes went wide, seeing a plates of nachos on my bed. "Oh my gosh Marco! I miss your nachos so much!" "I know" he said while scratching the back of his head. "Come let's watch a movie, we should relax for now" I said to him. "So it's a date?" I giggled "What ever you say Marco"