Chapter 8: The uninvited guests

Star POV
"SUPRISE!" The figured said. I realized who it was immediately, in fact everyone does. It was Toffee. He looks different though maybe because his body is filled with the burnt marks, probably from my spell. My mom then questions him "H....How did you survived!". He smirked and said "Oh I didn't". All of us was confused but then he continues "I was resurrected by my clan".

I sighed "Sure you did" while facepalm myself. "What do you want!" King Ponyhead ask him. "Oh revenge and my FINGER!" Toffee answered and suddenly a lot of the lizard monster came out of the forest. Then Toffee said "Attack" while he walks back to the forest.

All of the royal guard had already prepared, so they quickly move forward and attack them whilst their royal family escape. I told my mom and dad to leave and they agreed. I turn back to the battle with Marco and Creek by my side. I blast some spells but it didn't work, they keep growing their bodies back. Until "Star pass me the wand!" Eclipsa yell. Without any second thought, I throw the wand to her and it immediately change to hers.

"Gather them!" She yelled. I look at Tom and gave him a nod and he knew what to do. He quickly float up to the sky and made a fire ring, all of Toffees soldiers were trapped in it. Then Eclipsa floated to the sky and said her spells "I CALL THE DARKNESS UNTO ME, FROM DEEPEST DEPTHS OF EARTH AND SEA FROM ANCIENT EVIL'S UNAWOKEN, BREAK THE ONE THAT CAN'T BE BROKEN TO BLACKEST NIGHT I PLEDGE MY SOUL, AND CRUSH MY HEART TO BURNING COUL TO SUMMON FORTH A DEADLY POWER, TO SEE MY HATED FOE DEVOURED!" And BLAST!

All of Toffees soldiers were in fear, when they realised the spells. The spells literally incinerated them. All of us was tired. Eclipsa walk's up to me and handed me the wand back. "Thank you, Eclipsa" she smiles at me and look around and said "How about I make some drinks for you guys" "Sure" all of us said.

~meanwhile~

Moon POV
When we arrive at the castle, I quickly burst open the castle door, I immediately open the book of spells and Glossaryck came out of it. "Your majesty, how may I help you?" "Gather the Magic High Comission now!" "Very well" and we immediately teleported to the headquarters. Everyone was already in the meeting room.

"Why do you want to meet us?" Hekapoo questions. I took a deep breath and said "Toffee has returned" and everyone gasped, well except for Glossaryck whose busying eating his pudding. "GLOSSARYCK!" Rhombulus yells. He gave him a look but ignored him. Hekapoo sigh before saying "How did manage to survive" "He didn't, he said he was resurrected by the help of his clan". Omnitraxus shakes his head and said "They used the resurrecting spell did they" "Probably". (A/N: I just made up that spell😂)

Glossaryck then interrupts "That's a good news". All of us looks at him. "How is that good!?" Rhombulus said while smash his hand on the table. He sigh and wipe the pudding of his face "You see, The Resurrection spell only work once" "So that means if he die again, they can't bring him back?" "BINGO!"

~Back at Eclipsa's house~

Marco POV
I saw Star sitting alone, so I decided to company her. "Hey" I said before I sat next to her. "Hey" she said still looking down. "Is everything alright" I asked, she looks at me and I can see the tears in her eyes. She then hugs me tight and burying her face on my chest. I hug her back, trying to comfort her. It hurts me seeing her like this.

"It's gonna be fine, Star. We defeated him once, we can do it again" "Yeah you're right" she said still sobbing.