Prologue

"What do you think your doing Agent  Red!!!" Malakas na sigaw nito ang halos rumindi sa buong building at sa   tenga ni Red dahil sa galit sa kanya habang patuloy naman sya na prenteng naupo sa sofa habang nakataas pa ang mga paa.

"Did you just ignore me!!" Halos mamaos na hiyaw pa rin nang commander nya sa kanya.

"Nope I'm just tired I need to sleep" Red said sabay higa sa mahabang sofa.

"Agent Red im talking  with you so give some respect im your commander" anito na mukang huminahon din ngunit panay naman ang hilot sa kanyang sintido...pinili ni red na maupo na nang maayos ..matigas talaga ang muka nya pero gusto na nyang magpahinga kaya pinagbigyan na nya ang commander

"So tell me what's your plan now?" Commander said with a serious tone .

"Ok ...look..Com it was just an accident ok i didnt let him see my face " she said

"Agent Red what am i trying to say here is what would you do if he remember your face and find you to kill you?" Com said but she just smirk then lean on the sofa.

"Then im willing to kill him first too" she said.

"What a stupid plan of yours ...and you really think he just allow you to kill him?" Anito na mukang naguumpisa na namang mangunsume sa kanya.

"Com did you forget ? I am agent Red the most notorious agent that you ever had" she said with full of confidence.

"Tsk. Agent Red I know that you are the best agent here but the guy who just saw your face earlier is not just an ordinary syndicate....he may full some strings just to hunt and kill you ...cause you just destroy his beloved transaction that is worth of million dollars ...so now tell me are you still not have any good and perfect plan?" Com said sarcastically that made me frowned and think.

"Well i can handle myself ..stop worrying ok!" She said and ready to stand up and go...but

"I'm not worried about you ..I'm just obeying the rules ...one of our rule here in the organization is to make sure the safety of every agent and were not going to risk your life just because you are Agent Red ." Com said habang may kinukuha na enveloped sa desk nito.

"Ok but can i go now i am really sleepy right now ." she said while yawning.

"Come here and take this " anito sabay bigay sa kanya nang enveloped..na agad naman nyang binuksan

"That was the plan that I want you to cooperate with ." anito habang sya naman ay sinimulan nang basahin ang kung ano mang nasa loob nang envelope. agad nanlaki ang mata nya sa nabasa....

-----------------SELF PROFILE---------------

Name: Rkey (pronounce as Arki) Villamin
Age: 19
Address: (somewhere in the philippines)
Nationality: half korean/half american/half filipino
Parents: Both diseased

Hindi na natapos ni Red ang pagbabasa dahil agad nya itong binaba nang padabog sa lamesa ni Com.

"What the fuck is this!?" She said

"That's the plan ,and by next week you"ll be flying to the philippines as a guy" com said like it was just normal thing to do.

"Whaaaat?!! ...no way in hell i will do that fucking plan ...!!" She said and  ready to leave the room

"No!! That is an order from your commander ...you know the rules ...once anyone know your true identity you'll no longer being part of this organization ...Agent Red im just saving your work and life here so please think wise  ..whether you'll pretend as a guy until our other team find those syndicate behind you or let them hunt you and kill you at the same time you have to stop being a secret agent." Com said ...like i have no choice but to stick with his plan.

"Explain." She simply said then take her sit again.

" Ok the information here is your new identity... For the mean time  you'll be a first year college dont worry i--"

"Student?!! ... But i already finish my study !! And what my age again ...19! ? Fuck im already 22  what are you thinking !! I..i---"

" Relax Red i know your age ok... But the plan is we need to fake all of the information about you .." Com said

" but where is my house ?" She said

"Dont worry you'll be living with Agent Pink ". Anito ...pinagpatuloy pa ni Com ang pageexplain pero mukang hindi naman nya maintindihan dahil hanggang ngayon
hindi pa rin sya makapaniwala na magiging lalake sya at the same time eh magiging studyante ulit sya!!!!