1.3 - first.

the barbecue had gone super well. colbys family was really sweet and they all seemed to like me. colby and i were sitting in the mcdonald's parking lot, eating french fries.

"tomatoes are the worst food ever!" i exclaimed.

"sorry, princess but there are so many foods more deserving for that title." colby laughed, feeding me a fry.

"nope. tomatoes and pickles are so disgusting. they deserve it." i argued.

"okay, i'll have to agree with you on pickles but tomatoes are not that bad." he laughed.

"whatever, barney." i laughed, taking a sip of our milkshake.

"babe, my hair is blue now." he laughed.

"i'm sorry, smurfette. or do you prefer sonic? or maybe marge simpson will work." i joked, popping another fry into my mouth.

"alright, alright barney is perfectly okay." he laughed.

"i dunno. i think marge really suits you." i giggled, kicking my feet up into his lap, across the middle console.

"i really think barney is the superior choice." he said, putting one hand on my ankle.

"yeah, we'll stick to the og name." i said.

"are you ready to go home?" he asked me.

"i suppose." i sighed out.

"what? are you okay?" he asked me.

"yeah. i just like being alone with you." i laughed.

"we can be alone in my bedroom." he smirked, making me roll my eyes.

"i'm not doing anything with you while your parents are right downstairs." i laughed, swinging my feet back over to my side of the car.

"fine, you prude." he joked, kissing me quickly before putting his car into reverse.

"don't forget to look before you pull out." i joked.

"oh i always pull out. i've become pretty good at it." he winked, making me playfully hit his arm.

-

"i'm exhausted, colbs." i said, yawning. colby had stripped down into only his boxers and i was in a pair of comfy shorts and a hoodie of colbys. colby turned onto his side, staring into my eyes. he began leaning in to kiss me, our lips brushing over each other's before properly meeting.

he put a hand on either side of my head, hovering overtop of me. colbys fingers made their way down my torso, resting right above the waistband of my shorts, on the exposed skin where my shirt had ridden up. colby knew i had something to say after i pulled away. he opened his eyes, seeing my nervous face staring back up at him. i think he knew i would never be able to say it without some help.

"what? cmon, tell me." he whispered, drawing figure eights on my hip. he used his other hand to tuck a piece of hair behind my ear. my face blushed considerably deeper. he didn't rush me me into saying what i had to say. he patiently just watched me.

"um, i want." i whispered softly. "i want you to." i swallowed, looking between our bodies. "please." i whimpered.

"ayls you want me to-" he said, looking down at me. "okay." he swallowed. i could tell he didn't want to mess up our first real intimate moment. he helped me shimmy out of my shorts, leaving me in just a pair of baby pink underwear. i looked to colbys eyes, thinking about that time he told me what he thought of the color pink. the conversation was etched into my brain.

once my shorts were off, he used his hands to hold my hips down against the bed. i could feel my face getting even more red. we were under the blankets so it wasn't as embarrassing. colby moved down further, allowing me to only be able to see his brown and blue hair as his hands moved to my knees.

i watched as he held my shaking thighs firmly. he slowly spread my legs apart, trying to go as slow as possible to make sure i was comfortable. i gasped as his head moved down towards my core. he left gentle kisses on my inner thighs.

his hair tickled my leg slightly and i barely let out a giggle but it still made him smile. he started sucking on my thigh, leaving a few dark hickeys on the insides of my leg. i rolled my head back, taking in the feeling of him having his lips somewhere on me besides my lips.

i gasped, licking my lips once he kissed me through my underwear, right over my core. he slowly removed my underwear with his teeth, making me wonder, for a split second, how many times he must've done with before. that thought soon went away when i felt his tongue against my core, making me let out a moan. colbys eyes widened, removing one of his hands from around my thigh to hold it over my mouth, shaking his head. it was then that i remember we were, in fact, at his moms house.

he continued the motion, making me squeeze my eyes shut and refrain from making noise. my hands moved down, lacing themselves through his hair. i let out a loud whimper, making colby speed up his actions. he could tell i was close. my eyes widened and my legs began to shake again. i had finally reached my breaking point, leaving colby and i a both mess. we laid together for a minute, our heavy breathing taking over the room.

neither of us said a word as he stood up from the bed, allowing me to come down from my high. we both had small smile etched on our faces. i watched as he got off of the bed, grabbing a new pair of underwear out of my bag for me, smiling as he saw one of his hoodies neatly folded on the top. he came back over to me, sliding the new pair of underwear up my legs.

he laid down next to me, his eyes falling onto my flushed cheeks, grinning at how much more tired he made me. he kissed my cheek as cuddled into him further. he ran his fingers through my hair, helping me to fall asleep.

god damn, colby is whipped for ayla.