6.8 - grandkids.

ashton is 28 years old now, and she's married with kids. she got pregnant at 18, which colby and i were completely fine with since i was 19 when i got pregnant with her. we were very understanding of the situation.

she and grayson have 3 kids together now. at 19, she had their daughter adelaide. as our first grandbaby, colby and i were beyond excited. we had bought ashton and grayson a small house in encino so they could raise her together. grayson and ashton got married shortly after they had adelaide.

at 23, she had their son, atlas. he was our first grandson. at 26, she had their daughter, indie. she claims that indie will be the last one but colby and i are thinking that they may have one more.

as for baylen, she got married at 21 and then had twin girls, cora and emmy, who are five now. she went on to marry nastassias son, easton. it was like nastassia and i's dreams all came true.

as for hudson, he has a girlfriend. his girlfriend, colette, had a daughter before they got together. her name is octavia. shortly after they started dating, hudson got her pregnant and they have a son together. they named him rafe.

as for west, she's 22. she has a boyfriend, jagger. they're just straight chilling... no thoughts of kids or marriage any time soon. she's in college right now. she goes to penn state in pennsylvania. she is going for marketing and communications.

ashton, while pregnant, went to usc film school. she absolutely adored it. she graduated while pregnant with atlas. she had a lot on her plate during college.

baylen went to ASU for digital design. all of our kids are very creative, and they express that through what they decided to go to school for.

as for hudson, he went to ucla on a football scholarship, but only for two weeks and then he decided that it wasn't the path for him, so he dropped it. colby and i were fine with that, seeing as colby didn't go to college either.

as for colby and i, we moved again. after hudson moved out on his own, we only had west living with us. ashton and grayson had already moved out and had adelaide, and we knew we'd eventually be getting more grandchildren. we moved to a bigger house in malibu, so we would have space for our grandkids to stay.

now, adelaide and indie share a room. obviously indie is still very young but she'll be sharing with her big sister once she's a little older.

as for atlas, he'll eventually share a room with rafe but rafe is still pretty young as well.

cora and emmy share a room, seeing as they're twins. they don't mind sharing... they're basically inseparable.

as for octavia, she typically stays in adelaide and indie's room when they come over. we have a room for each of our kids still, and their significant other.

west went through a really difficult situation when she was 18. she came out as bi as soon as she left for college. within her first week at school, she had gotten a girlfriend. her name was jade. they were absolutely perfect together.

jade had an alternative girl e girl vibe. she had black hair, the front two strands were pink. she had her septum pierced, and she rocked it. she and west were absolutely so in love. i'd never seen two people as happy as the two of them were. after just over a year of dating, jade was killed. she was sober and in the car with her friend, who was drunk. her friend drove them right into a tree, killing her almost instantly.

the news crushed west's heart. she went into a depressive state for almost a year. it was heartbreaking to see our daughter go through that. we loved jade too, like she was our own daughter. her parents had moved to australia right after she went away to college, so colby and i were there to support her every move since they couldn't. west and jade were end game.

they were never separated... they loved spending time together. they even had matching tattoos. the night before jade passed, she had gotten a tattoo of west's eye on her. she only had three tattoos, and two of them were for west. the other one was for her brother. she was the sweetest girl ever. it was heartbreaking to watch that happen to the girl who colby and i looked at like as a daughter. it was just as bad to watch west go through what she went through.

after a year of mourning, she met jagger. she didn't want to rush into anything, still very disattached from the world. she was in shock of how one event could shake up her entire life the way it did. she didn't want to date jagger at first, not wanting it to seem like he was replacing jade. to be fair, in her eyes, no one could or can replace jade. i'd never seen so much love and happiness between two people.

when jagger asked her out, she denied him... a few weeks later she got, what she said, was a sign from jade that was basically telling her to move on, and to find love and a new meaning to life. west decided that it was time to date again.

she pursued dating jagger, and they've been together for almost three years now. we love him as well. it definitely took west a lot more time to fall in love with jagger. she just didn't want to get hurt any further than she already had. once she fell in love with him, she fell hard.

the two of them reminded me of colby and i. jagger was kind of a badass with a soft spot for his girl.

ashtons love story doesn't have much to it. she's known grayson since he was born. they started dating at 15, fell pregnant at 18, had their first baby at 19 and got married at 20. they had two more kids after that. they also adopted a doberman.

hudson and colettes story is also quite short. they met at a house party and then started dating. hudson is just like colby used to be. he loves tattoos and parties, and doing his own thing. he's always just living life. i already know that rafe is going to be a spitting image of him.

as for baylen and easton, they grew up together and then fell in love. they both ended up going to the same college, and lived in the same dorm hall.

colby and i are 'retired' now. we just live our lives day to day. we saved a lot of money when we were younger so we don't really need jobs. that's not to mention the fact that we still get money from his show, and the sam and colby channel. every year, we film one episode for the show. since we're all older now, we aren't as fun to watch so we only film one a year to add to it. it always comes out on halloween, which is ashtons birthday.

we're still very close with our whole crew. all of us still live in california. tara and jake live right down the street from us. sam and kat live right next door to us. corey and devyn live a few blocks over, its maybe a fifteen minute walk. nastassia lives pretty close as well.

athen and mike live about half an hour from us. reggie and cassie live in los angeles still, which is about an hour drive. kevin and his girl live in LA as well.

as for colby and i, we spend most of our time together. all of our kids moved out, and most of them have kids, so at home, all we really have is each other.

we spend a lot of time at our lake house with our kids and grandkids. every sunday, colby and i go to our local farmers market, taking whatever grandkids that want to come with us. then we go back to our house and a bunch of our family, and occasionally our friends, come over for lunch. it's basically the new version of our pizza nights.

so, it's been a long journey with a bunch of ups and downs, but i wouldn't trade it for the world. who knew that i would fall in love with the boy who i backed my car into? without that, i wouldn't have my amazing friends, my beautiful kids and my lovely little grandchildren. everything fell into place perfectly for us. i guess it is a good thing that i'm bad at driving :)