4.4 - kicked out.

"amber, can we talk to you?" i asked her, sitting down at the kitchen counter.

"sure." she nodded, sitting down in the only empty chair.

"soooo... you either need to break up with nathan or you need to move out." athen said, getting straight to the point.

"what?" she asked with a gasp. "are you guys seriously that jealous of my relationship?" she scoffed.

"hardly." i said back. "he's been abusive towards nastassia and i in the past and we're not comfortable having him around." i told her.

"you're supposed to feel secure and comforted in your home... not scared." kat said, politely defending us... it's the canadian in her.

"not to mention that you do nothing to help around the house." athen scoffed, making me kick her under the table, stifling a laugh.

"we just don't want him in the house. we've liked, for the most part, having you live with us so it's up to you from here." i told her.

"this is unbelievable... i'll have my shit packed by tomorrow night. watch your backs." she threatened, getting up from the table and leaving. i really hope this didn't make things even worse.

"well that went well." athen laughed, getting up from the counter. "it's just an empty threat." i nodded, hoping she was right.

"i'm heading over to the boys house. they got a slip n slide." i told the girls.

"ooo, i wanna go!" stas said.

"same. that sounds like fun." tara said. we talked about it for a minute and then all of us went upstairs to put bikinis on.

"oooo cheetah print looks so good on you." tara told me when i came back downstairs in a cheetah print bikini top and a pair of jean shorts.

"okayyy but look at you." i smiled to her... she was wearing the same thing but with a red bikini top.

soon, all of us were downstairs so we made our way over to the trap house. there were a bunch of people over, some i knew and some i didn't. it was like a lowkey pool party thing. there were probably only 50 people or so, so it was pretty chill.

"hey baby!" colby yelled to me as he jumped off of the roof and into the pool, making me laugh.

"hey." i smiled as he swam to the side of the pool i was by. once he got to the edge, he pushed himself up out of the water, pulling me into a huge hug and placing a kiss on my lips. "i hate you." i laughed, now wet.

"cmon, get in the pool!" he encourage, messing with the button on my shorts so i would take them off.

"alright, alright, chill." i laughed, pulling the shorts down and setting them with a bunch of other discarded clothes. "is it cold?" i asked, sitting on the edge of the pool.

"nope." colby said, sliding in. i put my feet in the water, realizing it was in fact cold.

"you liar." i laughed.

"get in!" he encouraged me, ignoring my comment.

"no, you lied." i joked.

"fine." he huffed. and before i knew it, he had grabbed my legs and pulled me into the water.

"you're the worst." i laughed out, coming up from under the water, wiping the droplets off of my face. "i can't stand here." i complained.

"come here, you big baby." he laughed, grabbing me under the water because my 5'4 body could not stay above the water at the 6 foot mark.

"did you pack yet?" i asked him.

"no. that's a last minute thing." he joked. "i can't believe gage made me one of his groomsmen." colby said.

"i can. he still loves you even though you don't talk much anymore." i said, my hand lacing through the hair on the back of his neck.

"god, you're so cute." he randomly said, making me laugh. i was about to respond when someone playing pool volleyball bumped into me, colby flipping them off for not saying sorry.

"don't be a dick." i whispered, giggling.

"he bumped into you and didn't apologize. that's what he deserves." colby said with a laugh.

"remember when i bumped into you, with my car. and look where that went. maybe it's a good thing to bump into people." i joked, making both of us laugh.

"well you better not go bumping into anymore people because you're mine." he said, kissing me again.

"oh, i promise i won't." i laughed. "sooo we kicked amber out. she told us to 'watch our backs.'" i told colby.

"i'll beat that bitch up if she comes anywhere near you." he said.

"what happened to the 'i don't hit girls' thing?" i asked, joking with him.

"she doesn't count." he laughed.

"agreed." i smiled.

"not to break up whatever is going on here but do you guys wanna play chicken?" stas asked us.

"ooo yes! we're good at this game!" i answered, shoving colby under the water so i could get on his shoulders.

colby and i ended up winning chicken against everyone else that participated. i give him most of the credit though because his muscular ass self was able to hold me up really well.

afterwards, we entered a pong tournament, in which we made it to the winners bracket but then lost to corey and jake. i got an island shot though so colby and i were pretty proud anyways.

at the end of the night, we made a bonfire and by 12, the party had died down to about 20 people... not that it was really a party anyways since there were only like 50-60 people in the first place. they'd all been there since 2pm so the group held out for a long time. it was a fun day with the crew after having to kick amber out.