3.1 - cabin.

"it's a long drive... are you sure you dont want me to drive?" i asked colby.

"it's two hours, babe. i'll be fine." he laughed.

"but it's late and you worked all day!" i said.

"if i've learned anything in life, it's that you're a bad driver." he laughed. "and it's not late... it's 6pm."

"oh whatever. i was just trying to be nice." i laughed, laying back in my seat.

"well thank you, princess, but ill be fine." he said, grabbing my hand and holding it on the gear shift.

we were heading up to my cabin for the weekend, so colby and i were going up first. everyone else was leaving in like an hour. stassie and athen offered to bring amber up which i was thankful for because i didn't want to because that would be one hell of a long and awkward car ride.

-

"why have we not thrown a rager here yet?" colby asked me, examining the large cabin.

"it's too far from home." i laughed. "besides, my parents would throw a fit if anything here got messed up."

"is everyone on their way?" colby asked me as i got my phone out of my pocket.

"tara, jake, sam and kat are all 15 minutes away. and then stas, athen and amber are an hour. aaaand corey, dev and kevin are about 45 minutes away." i told him, checking their locations. colby and i had stopped at a store on the way through so we didn't absolutely starve on this trip.

"oh cool... which room is ours? i'll take our bags up." he offered.

"i'll go up with you." i told him, leading him up the stairs. my room is technically the master bedroom because my parents added onto the house when my sister and i were little, so i got the original master bedroom.

there were 6 bedrooms here. my parents room, nic's room, my room and then three guest rooms. the guest rooms are practically never used so this will be a nice change. i was about to tell colby that i was going to go set up the tv but i heard knocking on the door.

"ooo! i'll be right back." i told colby, basically sprinting down the stairs to let my friends in.
"hiiii." i smiled, opening the door.

"hiiii." tara and kat responded in unison.

"how was the drive up here?" i asked them, shutting the door behind sam and jake.

"it was terrible." jake laughed, making tara roll her eyes.

"jake got lost and then we didn't have service for like five minutes. but we found it." tara laughed.

"of course he did." i laughed. "alright, tara and jake, you guys are going to have my parents room. it's right through that hallway." i told them, pointing.

"okay, cool." tara said.

"and then sam and kat, you guys are staying in one of the guest rooms. it's the first door to the right once you get up the stairs." i told them.

-

"it took you long enough." i laughed, opening the door for stas, athen and amber... the last to arrive.

"sorry! we got lost." stas explained to me.

"it's fine... everyone is in the living room, getting ready to watch a movie." i told them.

"are athen and i staying in nic's room?" stas asked me, setting one of her bags on the floor.

"yeah... amber, you and kevin are staying in the third room to the right. there's two beds in there by the way." i told her.

"cool!" she said, walking that way.

"how was the ride up here?" i whispered to the girls as they followed me into the living room.

"not too bad... she didn't talk much. she did bring you and colby up like two times." athen said to me.

"that's so weird. we're about the watch a scary movie." i told them, sitting in between colby and tara. then stas squeezed in between tara and i.

-

"was it really a good idea to watch friday the 13th whenever we're staying in a lake house?" kat asked with a laugh.

"even better, we have to go out on the boat now." i joked.

"count me out. i'd rather go home." tara laughed.

"i think colby and i are going to head up to bed." i said, stretching.

"are we?" colby asked with a laugh.

"yes. i'm sleepy and i can't go to bed alone after watching those." i laughed.

"alright, guess i'm going to bed then." colby said.

"simp!" jake yelled at colby when he stood up, making colby flip him off.

"jake, we're going to bed now too." tara said, jake nodding.

"oh yeah, i'm the simp." colby said, playfully rolling his eyes.

"good night, losers." i said, walking away, colby following right behind me. i heard a chorus of good nights from everyone. the movie night was fun. we all just stayed in the living room, ate kraft mac and cheese and watched horror movies. amber had stayed in the guest room until halfway through the first movie, and then joined us.

once we were in my room, colby laid on my bed, suddenly shirtless, making me laugh since we hadn't even been in my room for 20 seconds yet. i stood by the dresser, pulling my top off.

"wooo! strip for me baby." colby joked, looking up from his phone. i laughed, twisting my shirt up and throwing it at him.

"you're so stupid." i laughed, laying down next to him.

"you can't just lay here, half naked, and expect me not to make a move." he laughed, leaning over to place a kiss on my lips.

"guess you'll have to give me your hoodie then. because i'm soooo sleepy colbs." i exaggerated, still laughing.

"here." he said, reaching over the side of the bed to grab the hoodie he discarded earlier.

"thanks." i smiled, throwing it on before removing my sweat pants.