4.3 - house meeting.

"hey." i heard colby say as our facetime call connected.

"he's here again." i said, rolling my eyes.

"fucking asshole. i'll be over in a minute... stay in your room." he demanded, ending the facetime call. i threw my phone to the other side of the bed, letting out a huge sigh. i hated that nathan was at my house all of the time. stas did too, of course. even kat, tara and athen hated him.

and colby made it very clear that he had to know every time nathan was at the house. i appreciated that but it was a little suffocating, because i didn't want him to get mad at me if i was home and didn't know nathan was there.

"hellloooo." i heard colbys voice as he entered my room, causing me to look up at him.

"hi." i smiled, giving him a gentle smiling, patting my bed so he'd come sit with me.

"how long has he been here?" colby asked me, plopping down next to me on my bed.

"not sure... i just heard them come up the stairs a few minutes before i called you." i told him.

"i can't believe that you guys are just letting him in." colby scoffed.

"it's not like we have an option." i said, letting my body relax in his arms.

"you could kick her out." colby said, letting out a breath.

"i'm hoping it's just a phase. i don't want her to be homeless." i told him.

"you have way too big of a heart. she could just go live with him." he laughed. "he's gotten physical with both you and nastassia... he deserves to rot in hell." he spit.

"that might be a little intense. i hate him too but that's a lot." i laughed.

"nah, that's what he deserves." colby said, smiling at me.

-

"i can't fucking take it." nastassia said, bursting into my room, making colby and i look at her.

"what if we were indecent?" colby asked, laughing.

"i would rather see that than what just occurred." she joked.

"what's wrong?" i asked her.

"amber and nathan are fucking, very loudly, in her room." she groaned. amber and stassies rooms are right next to each other... poor girl.

"ew." i groaned.

"do you want me to deal with it?" colby asked, looking between the two of us.

"i think that'll only make it worse." stas said, throwing herself onto my bed.

"sure, just join us." i laughed. "get tara, kat and athen up here... we need to have a house meeting."

"okay." she sighed, leaving my room.

"what's up?" tara asked, sitting at the foot of my bed. stas sat next to me on the bed, squishing me between her and colby. athen and kat both sat on my couch.

"we need to talk about amber." i said.

"are we voting her out? because i hate her." athen laughed. "she never does her dishes and she keeps taking my parking spot in the driveway."

"i'd do vote her out." kat admitted. "i walked in on her and nathan on the living room couch. i could've thrown up... it was terrible. i'm scarred for life."

"that's so yucky. i'm not her biggest fan either... she took my dior hoodie without asking and then she stained it." tara said.

"so nobody wants her here?" i asked... and with no objections i spoke up again. "let's kick her out then." i said.

"finally!" stas exclaimed. "howre we gonna go about it?"