3.6 - clubs.

"so how exactly do you expect my 18 year old ass to get into a club?" i asked colby, pausing the youtube video i was watching.

"just trust me, ayla." he laughed, pulling up a pair of black pants. colby had convinced me to go to the club with him, however, he's not even 21 yet so i have no clue how he's going to get us in.

"are you going home for christmas?" i asked him, putting my earring in.

"i am home." he said, looking at his emo boy outfit in the mirror.

"you know what i meant." i rolled my eyes, laughing. "to kansas."

"i was thinking about going for thanksgiving... i thought we'd spend christmas with your family and our friends." he told me.

"that works for me. can you help me put this necklace on?" i asked, struggling with the little clasp. he nodded, walking over to the mirror i was standing in front of.

"i love when you wear red." he said, kissing my shoulder and then my neck. i grinned at him in the mirror, moving my hair slightly to fall the way it typically does.

-

"i'm nervous." i laughed, informing colby as we walked towards the club.

"don't worry, babe." he laughed, putting his hand around my waist. "i used to come here pretty much everyday." colby walked past the line, a couple people groaning and a guy flipping us off. i laughed to myself, staying close to colby.

"aye! colby brock... hows it going man?" the bouncer asked.

"hey man." colby said, bro hugging him. "it's going." he nodded. it was dark out and with colbys body towering over mine, i could barely see.

"do you need a wristband?" the guys asked colby.

"two... shes with me." colby said, motioning to my small body that was tucked under his arm.

"here you go." the guy said, handing colby two hot pink wristbands.

"cool man, thanks." colby smiled. "see you around, tony." he said, practically dragging me into the club so we were out of everyone's way.

"that was so easy." i said with a giggle.

"it was." he grinned at me, focusing on putting the '21+' wristband on my wrist.

everyone working at the bar seemed to know colby... and they all seemed shocked that i was his girlfriend. at the end of our fun night, we got an uber back home, due to both of us being intoxicated. and that's when i started feeling sick.

"i feel like i'm gonna throw up." i giggle whispered to colby, trying not to let the uber driver know that i was about to vomit in the back of his car.

"oh my god." he groaned with a chuckle. "you're gonna be the death of me." he whispered to me. "can you pull over?" colby asked the driver. he hesitated for a moment before nodding and pulling over.

"is everything okay?" the guy asked.

"yeah, just need some air." colby said, opening the door for me. we stood on the side of the road for a few minutes. he was rubbing my back and trying to keep my hair out of my face.

"can we go?" the driver asked, colby shooting him a glare.

"fuck off." colby muttered, throwing a 20 dollar bill towards him for the inconvenience . "you okay?" colby asked me, pulling me body into his.

"yeah... i think." i admitted, standing up straight again. i still felt like shit but it was almost as if the wind had sobered me up slightly.

we got back into the car, driving the rest of the way back to our neighboring houses. getting out of the car, colby gave the driver another tip, helping me to walk since i was a lil more wrecked than he was. i'm short and pretty small so its easy for me to get drunk.

colby let go of me to unlock the door and i had a feeling in the bottom of my stomach. before i could react, i was throwing up over the side of his porch.

"oh my god!" i heard him say, noticing me throwing up. i felt his hands making a makeshift ponytail in my hair. "are you okay?" he asked me, making me nod. well this is fucking embarrassing. his hand rubbed my back as i stood over the side of the porch, waiting to see if i had to throw up more.

i eventually stood up, feeling so much better already. "i'm sorry." i groaned, laughing.

"sorry? for what?" he asked me with a chuckle, helping me inside.

"sorry that you just had to witness me throw up everywhere." i laughed.

"well i've seen worse." he admitted, lifting me up so i didn't have to walk up at stairs. "don't worry about it, babe." he said, making me feel slightly better.

he sat me down at the top of the stairs, holding my hand as we walked to his bedroom door. he opened it, letting me walk in first before shutting the door behind us.

"here, babe." he said, handing me a giant champion hoodie.

"thanks." i muttered, basically ripping off the uncomfortable dress i was wearing. i threw the hoodie on, walking into his bathroom while my heels were still on. i picked up my toothbrush, squeezing some toothpaste onto it. colby joined me a few seconds later, laughing at my attire.

"i like the fit." he joked, grabbing his toothbrush.

"thanks. it's custom chanel." i joked to him. we left the bathroom together after we had both brushed our teeth. i laid on the bed, colby laughing at me again. he sat next to me and grabbed my foot, taking my shoe off. "thank you." i grinned, pulling my fake eyelashes off.

he nodded, taking my other shoe off. he set them off to the side of the bed, grabbing a makeup wipe from the pack i had on his nightstand. i went to grab it from him, but he shook his head.

"no, i've got it, ayls." he said, rubbing the wipe on my face. i grinned, giggling a little at my badass boyfriend taking my makeup off for me.

eventually, he was content with taking my makeup off and he laid down next to me, pulling my body towards his.

"good night, ayla." he said, kissing in my hair.

"good night colby." i smiled.