Chapter 1

Third Party's POV

"Thank you for that wonderful presentation Mr. Han, I'm sure our colleagues have gained a lot of insights from it." The host said as he addressed the presentation of Mr. Han, one of the leading businessmen in Korea. "As our convention has come to an end, we would like to extend our gratitude to each and everyone for attending this event. We would also like to thank the Kim Hotels for accommodating us in this. Another reminder for everyone is the closing party tonight at 8 pm in this same place."

Every businessman who attended the convention stood up and talked to their other colleagues. The convention was attended by prominent people in the business community and that includes Kim Jisoo, the CEO of Kim Hotels and Resorts.

"Do I really need to attend the closing party later, Mr. Lee?" Jisoo asked her secretary who is following her.

"Yes, Ms. Kim. It would be a good opportunity for us to gain a new possible partnership." Mr. Lee answered.

Jisoo just nodded. She hates going to a business convention because for her it only gathered the fake people in the society.

"Learn to smile Kim." Jeongyeon joked as she saw her friend. "Remember, you represent your whole company so better do it properly. Hahaha"

"Whatever!" Jisoo said and smack her friend, "Never thought I would see you here, are you changing your mind now?"

"Shut up!" Jeongyeon replied and drank her water, "I'm just forced! Btw, did you see Lisa? She was here awhile ago."

They are now walking towards the exit of the hall.

"Ms. Manoban already left, Ma'am." Mr. Lee is the one who answered.

The two friends stopped from walking and looked at Mr. Lee.

"How did you know?" Jisoo asked.

"Where is she going?" Jeongyeon added.

"I talked to her secretary a while ago. He told me Ms. Manoban has a scheduled meeting after the convention." Mr. Lee explained.

Jeongyeon shakes her head, "Lisa is really workaholic, huh?"

"That is understandable, she runs a huge company." Jisoo replied. "Btw, are you going to the closing party later?"

"Of course! Free drinks and a possible new you know. Hahahaha" Jeongyeon said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Good! I have a companion later." Jisoo smiled and gave Jeongyeon a tap on her shoulder, " See you later."

Jisoo went back to her designated hotel room. Each participant is given a designated hotel room although the convention was held in Seoul.

——

"Seems like your charm is working again, Chu!" Jeongyeon said as she put her arms on Jisoo's shoulder.

They are now in the closing party of the convention. Jisoo just finished talking with a businessman when Jeongyeon arrived.

"Huh?" Jisoo asked in confusion while getting a wine from a waiter who just passed by.

Jeongyeon pointed at the girl on the other side of the hall who kept on looking at their place. Jisoo followed where Jeongyeon pointed and she saw a beautiful woman standing on the opposite side. Jisoo raised her glass and smiled at the woman which the other reciprocated.