Chapter 14

THE NEXT DAY / POV OF JISOO

I'm so tired today. I just finished my 5th and last meeting for the day. I need to conduct meetings with some investors and also the board to be able to assure them that everything is still in control.

I was about to sit when Mr. Lee enters.

"Ms. Kim, the manager of Ms. Park, informs me that she already arrive at the restaurant where you two will having dinner." He said

I closed my eyes for a moment to hold my temper. (Can I just sit for a moment?! Ghadd, I'm so tired today, and I forgot that I still have to talk to her.)

I stood up immediately and went outside first.

"Bring me there Mr. Lee," I said

"Nae, Ms. Kim."

AT THE RESTAURANT/ POV of ROSE

(To be honest, I was shocked when Jennie called me and said that her cousin wanted to talk to me. Who wouldn't, right? She yelled at me at dinner, and now she wanted to speak to me. But I still want to give her a chance, that is why I agree with this dinner.)

My manager informed me that she is on her way. It was just a few minutes when she arrives.

(She looks tired, but she is still beautiful

(She looks tired, but she is still beautiful.)

"Good evening Ms. Park, thank you for coming." She said and sat without looking at me.

I just shrugged it off.

"Good evening, also, Ms. Kim, shall we order for dinner?" I smiled while asking.

"Oh, no need. I don't want to waste my time here. Let's just go straight to the real purpose of this dinner." She said in a serious tone

(And now she's in a hurry but no Ms. Kim, you need me so your the one who should obey me tonight.)

I just smiled at her.

"No. I just had my photoshoot and a practice a while ago, so I'm tired and hungry already. Excuse me, waiter, we will order now." I said without looking at her.