Chapter 11

POV of Jisoo

After that night at the club, Lisa became distant from me, and it became a problem in our group since we became awkward every time we are all together.  I don't want to make this longer, so I decided to call her for a talk.

I was about to call Lisa when someone called me.

"Appa"

I immediately answer it.

"Appa?" 

"Soyaaa, your grandfather called for an emergency dinner tonight at the Park's mansion." My father said with a hint of worries in his voice.

"Why?" I asked him. 

(What's with the emergency meeting? I don't recall any problem in the company.)

"I think this is about your recent scandal, Sooya." My father replied.

"Why? Why is grandpa meddling with my issues right now?! It is not the first time I have this kind of issue, appa. We just need to ignore it and this will die down after a few weeks." I reason out to my father.

"Jisooyah, this issue is different. The person involved isn't just nobody," Dad said as he insisted for me to come over to the mansion.

"but appa—"

"Enough, Kim Jisoo! Just be at the dinner tonight and let us hear what your grandfather will say!" my father yelled, which is the first time.

(This must be really serious.) I sigh.

"arraseo! I'll be there."

"Thank you for doing this, Jisoo. Let's try to solve it together this time, okay? See you later." Dad said as he tried to give me a calm response.

"Nae."

I ended the call.

(This is bad! Really bad!) I thought. (He never meddles in this kind of issue of mine. But why now? And why do we need to have dinner at the Park's?)

AT THE MANSION OF THE PARK/ Third-Person's POV

The Park Family immediately welcomes the Kim Family to their house.

"Mr. Kim, it was nice to see you again." Mr. Park said with a smile and offered a shake hand.

"It was also nice to see you, Mr. Park." The head of the Kim family replied.

Rosé's family also exchange greeting with the other family member of the Kims. But Mr. Park observed that Jisoo was not yet there.