Chapter 8

POV of Rosé

I woke up to the ray of sunlight from the window.

"Ahhhh, my head hurts so much," I said while holding my head.

I held my head up just to realize that I'm not in my room!

(Holy shit! Where am I?) I mentally cursed and asked myself

I turn my eyes around and saw a huge portrait of Kim Jisoo hanging on the wall

I turn my eyes around and saw a huge portrait of Kim Jisoo hanging on the wall. I turn my head again and landed a glimpse of the most beautiful human being that I have seen which is now beside me.

(She's so beautiful! What a goddess!) I unknowingly tried to touch her cheeks but I immediately stop myself.

(Did I have sex with a girl?! With Kim Jisoo?!) I asked myself again. "I need to get out of here before she wakes up," I said while gathering all my things which were all on the floor, and run immediately outside the house.

When I go out, there was a cab who passed by in that area so I hurriedly call its attention.

*click-click-click*

Rosé did not notice that there is someone taking a picture of her going out of Jisoo's house

AFTER A FEW HOURS/ POV of JISOO

"Ughhhhh! My head hurts so much!" I whined the moment I woke up.

As I was about to stand, I realized that I was naked!

"Rosé!" I blurted out

I immediately turn my eyes around my room but to my dismay, there is no one there and only my clothes are scattered on the floor. I stand up and hurriedly put my clothes on. I check the bathroom to see if Rosé was theirs. When I saw nothing I immediately go downstairs to check if the girl was there but I was once again failed to see the blond girl.