Chapter 3

Third Party's POV

"Rosé, is it true that you are the new endorser of a clothing line?" said the reporter.

"Ms. Park, are you finally joining in managing your businesses alongside your father and sister?"

"Rosé, when is your next solo dropping?"

"Is it true that you went to Hawaii to film your next song?"

"Are the rumors true that you are currently dating someone?"

Those are the different questions that are thrown to Rosé the moment she steps out of the airport.

Park Chaeyoung, or widely known as Rosé in the entertainment industry, is a singer, model, and brand ambassador of the different famous brands. She is also the second daughter of Mr. Park, a renowned lawyer in Korea and the managing partner of the well-known Park Law Firm. Her sister Alice is also a lawyer while her mother is the one who runs the Park's foundation. Rosé is also a lawyer, but she chooses not to practice it and chase her dream, which is to be a singer. Both Alice and Mr. Park are famous in their fields; that is why others are afraid when they are the one who handles a case because they know that the Park Family would eventually win.

The bodyguards immediately escorted Rosé to the car with her manager.

"Dating rumors? Seriously, the media is getting desperate just to create a headline." her manager said

"Yeah, but I'm so tired to give a damn to those rumors." Rosé said.

Even though Rosé was in the entertainment industry, she never dated anyone or have any intimate relationship with others. She has a church girl image in the industry that she is in, but the hater just wanted to damage that image of hers.

After an hour's drive from the airport, Rosé arrived at their house.

It was still early, so her family is at their offices so she went to her room and decided to get a rest.

AT DINNER TIME

Rosé woke up and after she freshens up, she decided to go downstairs, wherein she saw her family arrived.

"Eomma, Appa! I miss you!" Rosé said while running towards her parents for a hug.

"Ouch! I'm hurt! My little sister did not miss me at all." Alice acted hurt while she is walking towards them.

Rosé turns to her sister and gives a wide smile.

"Of course, I miss you, my favorite unnie!" She said while hugging Alice.

"Pabo! You don't have a choice because I'm your only sister!" Alice said and playfully slapped Rose's arm.