Chapter 6

Third-Party's POV

(Before they saw the Elites)

"Jennie! Chaeyoungie!" Irene shouted to get the attention of her two friends.

"Unnieee!" They both replied.

They greeted each other with a hug.

"Congrats Unnie! So, where is Seulgi Unnie?" Jennie ask

"Yeah, where is she?" while searching for Seulgi. "We also want to greet her." Rosé said.

"Ow, she is with her friends at the other end of the club." Irene pointed to the other end.

(So Jisoo unnie and Dahyun are here with those bastards) Jennie thought

(She's here) Rosé said at herself

"Come, Let's join them. Joy and the others are already there." Irene said while leading the way.

Both girls just follow Irene.

"Hi, guys! We are here!" Irene shouted.

"Irene/Unnie!" The others shouted (Jisoo, Jeongyeon, Dahyun, Lisa, and Chaeyoung) which made Wendy, Joy, Yeri, Jihyo, and Tzuyu laugh

"Unnie! Condolence on your engagement" Dahyun said to Irene, which made everyone at their place laugh.

"YAHHHH KIM DAHYUN!" Seulgi nudged Dahyun, "DO YOU WANT ME TO KICK YOU OUT OF MY CLUB?!"

Dahyun just goes behind the back of Irene while giving Seulgi a peace sign.

"Enough Seulgiyahhh. She is just joking," Irene said. "Btw, guys Jennie and Rosé are here too."

"Annyeong!" The others said

Jennie and Rosé just answered them with a smile.

"Rosé you're here" Lisa said while smiling widely to Rosé and ignoring Jennie.

"Lisayahhh! I miss you!" Rosé said and hugged her best friend.

After the introduction and small talks, everyone was having fun while drinking.

Some of them are already drunk, but not The Elites. Jeongyeon and Jisoo are already flirting on the dance floor with some girls. Chaeyoung is just sitting and talking with Yeri.

Dahyun just keeps on drinking and throwing jokes to others while Lisa is just having a small talk with Rosé, Joy, and Jennie. But Joy was flirting with Lisa.

Everyone was busy doing their thing when a guy approached their table.

"Hi! Rosé" Jungkook greeted

He was one of the friends of Rosé, who also likes her. They knew each other through their modeling.

"Ow, Jungkook, you're here. Hello!" Rosé said

"Yeah, Just want to ask if I can dance with you?" Jungkook asked

"Dance?" Rosé smiled and said, "Yeah, sure."

They proceed to the dance floor while Jisoo comes back to their tables to be with her friends after she flirts with some girls.

(That bastard is so lucky to be dancing with her.) Jisoo said while eyeing Rosé.

"Stop it, Unnie! She's off-limits." Lisa said while playfully throwing  a chip on Jisoo when she realized that Jisoo kept on eyeing Rosé since the girl arrived.

"Says who?" Jisoo said and smirked

Lisa just chuckles but once again said "But seriously unnie. Please don't touch her; she's too precious for you to use her for your own pleasure." She said in a serious tone.

Jisoo was shocked since it is the first time that Lisa stops her with a girl.

Lisa will always be the one who does not stop here friends when it comes to girls.

"Okay, okay. I'm stepping aside with that girl." Jisoo said while raising her hands.

"Thank you, unnie." Lisa just smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading :)