Chapter 29

DAY 3 Continuation/POV of ROSÉ

I listen to her while she is telling the story. I was shocked when Jisoo cried hard when she's telling the part when they broke up.

"Jjinja?! Why did I cry all of a sudden?! I'm starting to be a cry baby nowadays." Jisoo said while covering her face.

(She really loves her and the break really hurt her that much.)

I didn't know what to say so I just hug her.

"Gwenchanha, Jisooyah. Gwenchanha." I said as I continued to calm her down.

(Seeing her like this makes me think a lot of what-ifs again.)

It takes her a few minutes to calm down and when she does I distance myself from the hug to face her.

"Are you okay now?" I asked her with a small smile.

She nodded at me and said, "Mianhe."

"Wae?" I asked confusedly

"I'm sorry if I cried." She said in a low voice. "please don't think that I'm still affected by her. Please don't misunderstand this. I honestly don't know why I cried." she said in between a sob again.

I give her a small smile and hug her again.

"Gwenchanha," I said. "It's normal for you to cry about it, you lost the person you love, of course, you will cry because you feel the pain of losing someone."

(I honestly understand her, although I felt a pinch of pain when I started to know how much she loves her. I felt afraid all of a sudden.)

Jisoo distance herself and I was shocked when I felt her lips press on the mind. I give her a confusing look.

"What's that for?" I asked

"It's loved," Jisoo said without directly answering my question.

"Huh?"

"It's the person that I've LOVED BEFORE." She said with emphasis on the last part and pinch my nose. "Past tense. It's all in the past now."

(I hope what you say is true, sooyah. I don't know what will I do if I will know that you're still into her.)

Her statement somehow made me felt assured although it's not what she is implying.

I smile at her teasingly, "Aren't you?"

"YAH! I'm not! You are making this sound that I'm not serious when I told you I love you!" She said

Jisoo made an annoyed face which made me laugh. I hug her again for the third time. I don't know why but I really love hugging this person and I felt secured when she hugs me back.

"Chaeyoung-a, Saranghae."

I smiled when I heard that statement, "Ey, you just fooling me because you cried over your ex a while ago."

Jisoo immediately distances herself from the hug. "Ani! I'm serious about that! Cross my heart hope to die!"

I laugh because she was like a child while convincing me now.

"HAHAHA, arraseo, arraseo. I believe you now." I said."Let's stop this moment already. Let's don't waste our remaining time with just staying in bed. I'll get ready first."