Chapter 36

TIMELINE: November (Jeongyeon's Birthday) - February (Present)

POV of Rosé

Threatened. I felt threatened when Soojoo suddenly appeared in the club.

Jealous. I felt jealous when I saw Jisoo and Soojoo talked to each other that night.

Scared. I felt scared when Jisoo and I fought because of their conversation. I felt scared she chose to go to work than to talk about it.

Alcohol and emotions played with me last night which clouded my understanding. It resulted in a fight with her, a fight that causes us days to have an awkward atmosphere with each other. I recall all the things and words that have been said that night.

"Let's talk about this some other time."

(When will be the time that we would sit and just talk things out?)

I wiped the tears on my cheek and decided to do some house chores since I don't have any schedule today. I was in the middle of cleaning the kitchen when my phone beeps indicating a message.

*Pottery workshop*

: Good morning, Mrs. Kim. The items that you ordered are now available. Can you confirm the delivery date and address for its delivery?

(The pots.)

I answered all the questions of the shop. After I remembered those items, I decided to call Dahyun.

"Hello, unnie? Is there something wrong?"

"Dahyun, I want to do it again."

"What are you talking about?" She confusingly asked

"The in-vitro processes, I want to do it again."

"What?! Are you sure? Did you talk about this with Jisoo unnie?" She asked with concern.

"She didn't know."

"WHAT?! Are you crazy? This is your future child of course she needs to know." Dahyun violently reacted.

"I know, I know. I will tell her once it is already successful. I just don't want to go to her right now because she seems to have a lot of problems."

The other line went silent, I even checked if the call was still ongoing.

"Please, Dahyun-a. Just this once I want to do it on my own."

"Unnie will kill me because of this," Dahyun said worriedly.

"She won't! I promise you I'll back you up." I assured her.