Chapter 30

Third-Person POV

"Jisooya, I'm bored." Rose sits beside Jisoo who is currently playing her video games.

It's currently Sunday so no work for both of them. They also woke up early for this day so every house-related chores that Rose used to do on Sunday is all done.

"Just watch movies on your laptop since I'm using the television here," Jisoo said as she is still focused on her games.

"But there are no nice movies now," Rose whined again.

Jisoo did not answer and kept on focusing on her games which made Rose mad. She stands up and pulls the wire of the television which shocked Jisoo.

"YAH! I WAS ABOUT TO WIN!" Jisoo said annoyed by rose since she is working hard on that level.

"I SAID I'M BORED!" Rose whined again.

Jisoo closes her eyes to calm herself. She doesn't want another fight with her wife.

"Arraseo, arraseo. What do you want to do?" Jisoo said as she now fixed her gaming accessory half-heartedly.

(I still want to play. Huhuhu)

"I really don't know. I already finish everything I need to finish today." Rose said as she slams her body on the couch.

"Hmmm. Do you want to go out? Let's invite our friends." Jisoo said as she sits beside rose.

"Yeah, let's do that. wait I'll message my squad, You also message the others." Rosie said excitedly.

After a few minutes of contacting their friends.

"Jisooyah, only Jennie agreed to join," Rose said.

"Jjjija? Lisa is also the one who said yes." Jisoo said and still typing on her phone. "I send Lisa a location where we all met, I'll also send it to Jennie. Btw, I told them we will meet at 1 pm."

Jisoo then turned on the television since it's just 10 am but Rosé stops her.

"Let's get ready now Jisooyah," Rosie said as she gives her hand as an invitation.

"Huh? But it's still early." Jisoo said as she glances her watch, 10: 00 am. "I told Lisa and Jennie that we'll meet at 1 pm."

"Ani. I want to go somewhere first. I have something to buy." Rose said as she goes to her room to get ready.

Jisoo can't do anything since it's her wife who already gives the command so she just stood up and get herself ready.

---------------------------------------------

"Where are we going?" Jisoo asked as they are now on their car.