Chapter 19

POV OF JISOO

"Friends"

I'm so happy when she grabs my hand at that moment.

(Yeah, friends. Let's start from that Chaeyoung-a and try to discover where this relationship will lead us.)

"Unnie!" Someone shouted at me, which made me come back to reality. "Are you okay?" Dahyun asked me.

I'm currently in the middle of an emergency meeting with the finance department who are asking for approval for an additional budget.

"Ahh, yeah. I'm just thinking about something. Can you repeat what you are saying?"

"HAHAHAHA! Are you thinking about your wedding? Don't worry unnie we will be flying to Jeju later." Dahyun teased me. "I just want you to know that the meeting is done."

"AHH, ANI! I'm just thinking about the budget proposal." I defended.

"YIIIEEEE. You don't need to lie unnie. hahaha, You'll see Rose in Jeju when we get there." She teased again.

"I don't think so. I think I'll see her on the wedding day, it still depends." I said while fixing the documents and exited the meeting room to go to my office.

"Wae?" Dahyun asked while following me in my office.

"She's still in Paris, and I don't know exactly the details about her flight," I said plainly.

"She didn't message you about it?" She asked curiously

(She's right. I didn't receive any message from her since that day in Jeju.) I was about to answer when Jennie talks first.

"How would she receive a message when Unnie didn't send one?" Jennie said.

(I didn't know this girl also followed us.)

"You didn't send a single message to her?!" Dahyun asked shockingly.

"Should I send first? I thought it should be her since she's the one who's away." I said innocently.

I saw Jennie sigh when she hears my reason.

"Unnie! Sometimes you need to make the first move." Dahyun said.

Dahyun and Jennie both left my office to prepare for the flight to Jeju later after our conversation. It's Friday now, so our family and some close friend will fly to Jeju today. The Elites decided to take a separate plane since some of us still have a schedule until 6 pm, so Lisa offered her a private plane.

AT THE AIRPORT

"Aren't we suppose to be going to now?" Dahyun asked getting impatient

"Jeongyeon Unnie is still not here," Chaeyoung answered and diverted her attention again to her girlfriend, Mina.

"Aishhh! That ostrich! Can you call her pleaseeeeee? I'm getting bored here." Dahyun whined at me.

"I already did, and she said she's on her way."

"And you believed her?" Jennie rolled her eyes. "Yah! Can we just leave your friend here and make her ride another plane?" Jennie said to Lisa, but the other girl just ignored her and focused her attention on her phone, which irritates the other.

"Let's just leave---"

"I'm hereeee!" Jeongyeon appeared out of nowhere with disheveled hair, and everyone can see a hickey on her neck.