Chapter 23

POV of Jisoo

After Rosé's confession and my reply to her, she suddenly became more extra in everything. I just received every action that she gave, but sometimes it feels weird, especially if I don't know how to reciprocate it. Despite some awkward moments, I'm starting to enjoy having someone to take care of you genuinely.

It's more than two months now since her birthday. Both of us became busy with our work after that. I became active with the preparation of the Yang Project due to the deadline that my grandfather gives me. On the other hand, she became busy with schedule, recordings, and practices since she is making her comeback in May. Our busyness came to the point wherein we didn't see each other at home due to our conflicting schedule, but despite that, she never forgets to send me messages to remind me to eat and to ask about my day.

I can say that her small gestures are the ones who have an impact on me. She has her way of making my heart flutter. I just hope that day would come wherein I can reply to her three words and eight letters.

My thoughts were interrupted when Mr. Lee enters my office. "Ms. Kim, you have a visitor." He said while smiling widely.

I frowned because, base on my schedule, I'm not expecting someone for today, just loads of paperwork.

"Annyeong!" Rosé greeted with a wide bright smile. She's holding three paper bags.

"What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see my wife because I miss her." She said sweetly

"Aigooo! I thought you're busy practicing right now?"

"I am, but I have a 1-hour break." She said while preparing the food that she brought. "Mr. Lee, this is for you." She gives Mr.Lee one of the paper bags.

"Thank you, Mrs. Kim. Do you have anything to asked ma'am before I leave the office?" Mr. Lee said

"None of Mr. Lee. You can now take your lunch." I said, and he leaves the office.

I turn my attention to Rosé, who is still preparing the food.

"You should have used your time to take a rest," I said to her

"I told you I wanted to see my wife." She smiled at me. "And I wanted to eat lunch with her. Come, let's eat!" She said

We eat together all the food that she brings and we're enjoying our random conversation. I didn't imagine I would enjoy this kind of thing. After eating, I offered to clean our garbage and let her rest for a while.

I get my keys and phone in the table; then, I went to Rosé who is sitting on the couch.

"Let's go. I'll drive you to your agency." I said and offered her my hand.

"Ani. I can call my manager to get me. You're still busy with your recent project, and I don't want to disturb you." She said while waving her hands.

I ignored what she said and gets her hand. "You said you missed me, but now you don't want me to drive you to your company. Tsk." I said while I'm dragging her out of my office.

"It's not like that. I just don't want to disturb you with your work." She said again

We were near Mr. Lee's table when I faced her. "You will never be a disturbance to me, Mrs. Kim. Remember that, okay?" She just nodded.

I continued walking towards Mr. Lee. "I'll just drive her to her agency. If someone asked for me, tell them I'll be back fast."

"Do you want me to drive you, Ms. Kim?" He asked