Chapter 35

POV of Jisoo

"Spare you a time?"

I asked in a sad tone as I turned around to face her.

"Am I that busy already that you have to ask for a time now?"

Rosé nodded, "but I understand because I'm also busy nowadays."

She lowered her body to hug me and rest her head on my shoulder, "I just want to spend a day or two with you, not just a couple of minutes or hours."

I felt guilty upon hearing Rosé's words right now. The guilt worsened when I remembered that I spent half of the day with Soojoo instead of my wife.

"I'm sorry, love. I just thought it's okay to be busy since you are busy too." I said as I hugged her.

"It's okay, I understand that you have responsibility for the company." Rosé said.

I let go from the hug to face her, "Do you want to watch a movie or anything before we go to sleep?"

"Don't you have work to finish?" Rosé asked with a frown

"Work can wait, I need to make up with my wife." I said as I showered her with kisses on the cheeks.

Rosé giggled from what I did, "Yah! Stop it! Hahaha"

"So a movie?" I asked when I stopped, "or you want to do something exciting?" I asked while wiggling my eyebrows.

"MOVIE!" Rosé shouted as she immediately let go from the hug, "Bring some ships!"

(Something exciting is more fun though.)

I laughed from my thought and proceeded to get something we can eat. We spent the night watching one movie only which we also did not finish since both of us slept while the movie was ongoing. I think Rosé woke up in the middle of the night and switched off the television.

For the past two weeks, I tried my best to wake up early to accompany Rosé during breakfast and got home early for dinner since I'm still busy planning for a vacation with her. I can also see her tried so that our schedule will match. These past weeks I can see that something is strange with Rosé, I just can't pinpoint what.

"Sooyah, make sure----Yah! What is that strange smell!" Rosé complained as soon as she entered the kitchen.

"What smell?" I said as I sip from my coffee. "I only smell a freshly brewed coffee."

"That's coffee? What have you put on your coffee why does it smell awful." Rosé complained again as she put her hands in her nose and got ready to get out of the kitchen, "Finish that and I need to talk to you, I will wait at the garden. Please brush your teeth first and put some mouthwash before you talk to me."

(She is getting weird again.)

I looked at my coffee and smelled it, "But you smelled good."

Like what Rosé said I finished my coffee first and did all the necessary things so that there is no trace of the smell of coffee anywhere.

"What do you want to talk to?" I said as I sat on her side but she pushed me to sit on the opposite side. "Yah! What now!"

"You still smell like coffee so don't sit near me." Rosé said while covering her nose.

"Yah! I'm getting hurt by your actions you know and it's just coffee. Why are you acting so weird these days?"

Rosé seems to realize something and change her mood. "Let's not talk about it now. Today is December 24 and I hope you still remember that we have dinner so we have to buy something to bring them."